下载此文档

商务英语对话模版.docx


文档分类:外语学习 | 页数:约10页 举报非法文档有奖
1/10
下载提示
  • 1.该资料是网友上传的,本站提供全文预览,预览什么样,下载就什么样。
  • 2.下载该文档所得收入归上传者、原创者。
  • 3.下载的文档,不会出现我们的网址水印。
1/10 下载此文档
文档列表 文档介绍
该【商务英语对话模版 】是由【hezhihe】上传分享,文档一共【10】页,该文档可以免费在线阅读,需要了解更多关于【商务英语对话模版 】的内容,可以使用淘豆网的站内搜索功能,选择自己适合的文档,以下文字是截取该文章内的部分文字,如需要获得完整电子版,请下载此文档到您的设备,方便您编辑和打印。

商务英语对话模版
Helen:Hello, Im calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
海伦:哈啰,我从旧金山打来找李凯文。
Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
凯文:我是李凯文。
Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。
Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
Helen:Im calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?
Kevin:Wed like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.


凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
Kevin:Actually, weve got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. Ill fax you their contact
information.
凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司中国联合公司。我会把他们的联系资料 给你。
Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
Kevin:That would be great.
凯文:那样很好。
Helen:Im not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。
Kevin:No hurry. Were not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。


Helen:All right. Ill let you know the shipping details later and Ill send you the shipping documents by DHL as
soon as I get them.
海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
Kevin:Very good. Well be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
2商务英语对话模版二
Leslie:How are you this afternoon?
莱司利:今天下午过得如何?
Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and Id like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
保罗:还好。今天早上我已经具体看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。
Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.
莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。
Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten . dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?


保罗:我看看。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量定购的折扣吗?
Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。
Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?
Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。
Paul:What about lead time?
保罗:交货时间呢?
Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。
Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?
Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.


莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。
Paul:Id like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。
Leslie:Great! Ill just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
莱司利:太棒了!我马上写定购单并请你签名。
3商务英语对话模版三
Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.
贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。
Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.
拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。

Betty:Yes, how may I help you?
贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?


Ralph:Im interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
Betty:Great. Were offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?
Ralph:Were particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。
Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five . dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。
Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?
拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?


Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。
Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更具体的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?
Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料 或寄电子邮件给你。
Ralph:Terrific. Ill get back to you after Ive reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
拉夫:太好了。我看完具体资料后会打 给你。谢谢你,再见。
4商务英语对话模版四
Helen:Im calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage youve requested for your order.
海伦:我打 来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。


Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?
亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。
Helen:Yes, thats right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.
海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。
Henry:Weve had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.
亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。
Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.
海伦:我能了解你的合计。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。
Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.
亨利:有额外的保证会让我们觉得安全些。
Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.


海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。
Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.
亨利:但是保险应该包涵在报价里了。
Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.
海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。
Henry:I see.
亨利:我了解。
Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.
海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那里的保险代理商联系并比较一下价格。
Henry:Youre right. It might be cheaper on this end.
亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。
Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and Ill compare them with what we can offer.


海伦:不管你那里找到的是那一种价格都 给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

商务英语对话模版 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.

相关文档 更多>>
非法内容举报中心
文档信息
  • 页数10
  • 收藏数0 收藏
  • 顶次数0
  • 上传人hezhihe
  • 文件大小24 KB
  • 时间2025-02-02