第一集
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要Previously on "Devious Maids"...
你知道我正在写本书吗Did you know I'm writing a book?
内容是我如何把我孩子从监狱里救出来It's about what I went through to get my son out of jail.
我得做六个月的女佣I had to work as a maid for six months.
可是你周五就走吗But you leave Friday?
在华盛顿安顿好以后When we get settled in .,
迈克尔说到时候就可以考虑收养孩子了Michael says we can finally start talking about adoption.
我是塞巴斯蒂安I'm Sebastien.
很显然我想再见到你So, obviously, I want to see you again.
我觉得我们可以安排安排I think we can arrange that.
我真的很喜欢你I really like you.
我也喜欢你And I like you.
早啊糟了 Morning. Oh, crap.
老爸说你们俩又和好了Dad says you two are getting back together.
你爸弄错了Your father's confused.
所以你宁愿和哈维尔在一起吗So you'd rather be with Javier?
我只是觉得你可能想知道I just thought you might want to know.
你怀孕了他去世年了 You're pregnant. Been years since he died.
这么多年来我把巴雷特的死怪在你头上All these years I've blamed you for Barrett's death.
你能原谅我吗Can you ever forgive me?
我觉得我们是时候原谅彼此了I think it's time we forgive each other.
我看着你的时候看到的是一个好男人All I see when I look at you is a wonderful man.
我让你离开过我一次I let you get away from me once,
我不会再让这种事发生and I don't want that to happen again.
我们觉得你在保护你那个正在约会的男孩We think you're protecting that boy you've been dating.
他是那个抢劫He's part of that gang
比佛利山庄的团伙中的一员that's been robbing houses in Beverly Hills.
你会因为包庇而入狱的You can go to prison for not telling!
我决定跟警察说伊森的事I've decided to tell the police about Ethan.
我们得把瓦伦蒂娜处理掉We have to get rid of Valentina.
我最后总会找到她的I'll track her down eventually.
快叫救护车啊Somebody call an ambulance!
罗西Rosie!
不要求你了罗西Oh, please. Please, Rosie.
罗西Rosie!
她好像还没醒She looks like she's still out.
我们要掐她下吗You think we should pinch her?
不要掐我Nno...Ppinching.
天哪亲爱的你吓死我们了Oh, my God. Honey! You gave us quite a scare.
怎么回事What's going on?
你还活着就是这样You're alive, that's what!
哈利路亚Hallelujah!
斯宾思和米格尔在过来的路上Spence and Miguel are on their way.
你感觉如何How do you feel?
奇怪Weird.
希望我还能去度蜜月I hope I can still go on my honeymoon.
怎么了就在周六What? It's on Saturday.
罗西你中枪的时候跌倒了Rosie, when you got shot, you fell,
头部撞
蛇蝎女佣第三季中英对照 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.