换登机牌:
Your passport and your e-ticket (paper-ticket), please! 请出示您的护照和电子机票。(我们通常都是网上订票打印出来的电子票叫electronic ticket or paper ticket).
How many pieces of baggage/ luggage do you have? 你有几件行李?
I have a huge suitcase, a carry-on bag and a backsack. 我有一个大箱子,一个手提拧包和一个背包。(小背包一般用Rucksack)
Are you checking the backsack or carrying on? –你的背包要托运吗?
Sorry, your luggage is 2 kilos overweight! 对不起, 您的行李超重2公斤。
Can I change my aisle seat to window seat? 我能把靠走廊的位置换到靠窗位吗?
Here's your boarding pass. 请拿好您的登机牌。(上有座位号和登机信息)
After the security check, board your flight at gate B17, please!
通过安检后请在B17登机口登机!
No, it’s all personal staffs and cosmetics. 没有, 这些都是私人物品和化妆品。
__________ 应该是stuffs吧?
. 问清楚是不是在这里等候
Excuse me, may I ask is it the right counter to get the boarding pass of flight......?
请问这是南航航班Q12345办理登机牌的窗口吗?
. Where can I get my boarding pass? 我在哪儿办理登记手续?
How can I get there?我怎么过去啊?
Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么需要申报吗?
No, it’s all personal stuffs and cosmetics. 没有, 这些都是私人物品和化妆品。
Passengers of flight D2057, now on board please. 请航班D2057的乘客登机。
e on board! Your boarding pass please! This way please! 欢迎登机,请出示您的登机牌,请这边走!
After the security check, board your flight at gate B17, please!
通过安检后请在B17登机口登机!
Where is boarding gate for AirAsia D72506?
亚航D 72506次航班登机口在哪里?
What is the gate number?
在几号登机口登机?
飞机上
Please fill in this disembarkation/landing
出国旅游实用英文 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.