(men shouting, whistling)
(Raucous shouting)
(Shouting continues)
(Keys splashing into mud)
You got do something, my brother is innocent. (你得想想办法,我弟弟是无辜的)
He’s an American citizen. (他可是美国公民啊)
Look, there’s nothing I can do about that. (对此我们也无能为力)
Of course there is—back at the crime scene, that’ll prove…(你当然能,再去犯罪现场看看,定能证实清白)
Look, I’m a night clerk, okay? (你看,我不过是个夜间办事员而已)
If you want someone who can really do something ,you’re gonna have to wait for the consul (你若真想解决问题,最好等领事来)
He gets in in the morning. (他早上才来上来)
I’m sorry. (我很抱歉)
That ain’t gonna cut it. (那我自己搞定)
Your brother, where do they have him incarcerated? (你兄弟关在哪个监狱?)
Sona. (索纳监狱)
What? (怎么了?)
The worst of the worst are there, men no other prison will take. (那里关的都是最穷凶极恶的罪犯,别的监狱都不收)
They rioted so badly a year ago, the guards pulled out, just left them to themselves. (一年前,他们野蛮暴动过,守卫都撤了出来,留他们自生自灭)
A thousand thieves, rapists, murderers. (成千上万的小偷,强奸犯,杀人犯)
The government just stays back, keeps the perimeter. (政府干脆退避三舍,保持他们的原样)
“To them, Sona’s a one-way street.”(都说那是“单行道”)
What goes in…es out…unless it’s dead. (只有进,没有出,除非死了)
(overlapping chatter)
MAN: Somebody didn’t do their due diligence on this guy, (此人未证实有罪)
And we need him moved to a facility that’s a little more…moderate. (我们要求将他转移至更适合的机构)
All right? (行吗?)
Thank you. (谢谢你)
All right, the good news is as of yesterday you’re a free man.. (是这样的,好消息是从昨天起,你重获自由了)
You got nothing to worry about. (你无需再担心什么)
Just my brother. (我担心我弟弟)
Right. Well, that’s a heck of a story, you two. (好吧,你们俩的事迹传得很神)
That made the news even down here. (消息甚至传到了这)
And I understand you have a son as well? (我听说你还有个儿子)
Yeah. Uh-huh. –LJ—Lincoln Jr.? (没错叫LJ 小林肯?)
He must be ecstatic about your exoneration. (他得知你恢复清白身一定很兴奋)
Still trying to reach him. (还没联系上他)
Well, hey, tell us where he is . (你可以告诉我们他在哪里)
We’ll send…-Let me handle that. (我们派人去我自己能搞定)
Let’s just focus on Michael. (让我们还是先关注迈克吧)
Okay, well ,good news is is that much of what you’re say
越狱3 台词 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.