At The Hotel
在酒店
Manager: Hello! Good evening sir/madam.
经理:您好,晚上好,先生/女士。
Client: Good evening.
客户:晚上好。
Manager: How can I help you?
经理:有什么我可以帮你的呢?
Client: I want to book a room.
客户:我想订一间房间。
Manager: Do you want a single or a double room?
经理:您想要单人房还是标准房呢?
Client: I want to book a single room. How much is for this room?
客户:我想订一间单人房,单人房多少钱?
Manager: It’s 100 yuan per night.
经理:100元一个晚上。
Client: Can I pay by my credit card?
客户:我可以刷信用卡吗?
Manager: Of course, sir/madam.
经理:当然可以,先生/女士。
Client: Do you provide free meals?
客户:你们有没有提供免费的餐呢?
Manager: You will have breakfast for free in the morning.
经理:您的早上早餐是免费的。
Client: Do you need my passport copy?
客户:你需要我的护照复印件吗?
Manager: No, sir/madam, we need your ID card number and your signature. Here is your room’s key.
经理:不需要的,先生/女士,我们需要你的证件号码和你的签名。这是你的房间钥匙。
Client: Thank you so much.
客户:非常感谢。
Manager: you are e.
经理:不用客气。
Airport
场所: 机场| 话题: 服务
Clerk: May I see your ticket and passport, please?
机场工作人员:请出示您的机票和护照。
Lily: Here you go.
莉莉:给。
Clerk: Would you put all your luggage on the scale, please?…That's 18 kilos.
机场工作人员:您能把行李放秤上吗?……十八公斤。
Lily: Is that within the limitations?
莉莉:是在限重范围内吧?
Clerk: Yes, each passenger can carry up to 20 kilos on board.
机场工作人员:对,每位乘客登机限重是二十公斤。
Lily: That's great!
莉莉:太好了!
Clerk: Here are your ticket, passport and boarding pass.
机场工作人员:这是您的机票、护照,还有登机牌。
Picking up someone
场所: 机场| 话题: 接机
Edward: Hey Jim. How was your journey?
爱德华:嗨,吉姆。路上怎么样?
Jim: Quite good. I was fortable.
吉姆:不错,很舒服。
Edward: The whole family is all expecting you.
爱德华:全家人都盼你回来呢。
Jim: So are my friends, right?
吉姆:我的朋友也盼着我吧?
Edward: Yes, your friends and family are waiting at home.
爱德华:对,你的朋友们和家人都在家里等着你。
Jim: I can’t wait to get home. I miss them so much.
吉姆:我恨不得快点回家。我太想念他们了。
Edward: Come on. Let’s go home.
爱德华:走吧,我们回家去。
Waiting for a flight
场所: 机场| 话题: 等候
Jim: Hello, can you tell me when boarding starts, plea
雨果少儿英语情景对话内部资料 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.