You'd better pray to the Lord When you see those flying saucers
世界末日就要来了
It may be ing of the Judgment Day
嘿杰利你得来检查这个帕洛马刚刚搜寻到
Hey, Jerry, you might wanna check this one out. Palomar just picked it up.
看起来像某些UFO类型正航向这里
Looks like some type of UFO, and it's heading this way.
告诉你多少次了
How many times do I have to tell you?
UFO不存在我们也决不会看到
UFOs don't exist and we're never gonna see...
-哇它的能量讯号很大-老天该怎么办?
- Wow, its energy signature is massive. - Holy Cheez-Its! What do we do?!
没人告诉我们该怎么做
No one told us what to do!
我接这份工作的唯一理由是可以什么都不用做
I took this job because you never have to do anything!
杰利够了我们来计算它的撞击点
Jerry, stop it. Let me calculate its impact point.
看起来像是
Looks like...
加州的莫德斯多
...Modesto, California.
超新星:这里是红矮星我们确信发现到了
Supernova, this is Red Dwarf. We actually have one!
Code Nimoy! I repeat, Code Nimoy!
你们怎么都在这里? 才刚早上五点
What are you guys doing here? It's 5:00 in the morning.
快点打开电视快打开
Hurry, turn on the TV! Turn it on now!
..而稍早的晨雾消散后将是晴空万里
...and some early morning fog, giving way to sunny skies.
华氏75度
Seventy-five degrees.
这是个好天气
A perfect day
可以驻足展览会场欣赏老人家的园艺
to stop by the old folk art and craft show
或者向苏姗茉菲求婚
down at the fairgrounds, or a perfect day to marry Susan Murphy.
我爱你宝贝
I love you, baby.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
还有早安莫德斯多
And good morning, Modesto!
172频道
Channel 172.
你真是美丽甜心
You look gorgeous, sweetheart.
谢谢妈
Thanks, Mom.
啊我的小女孩
My little girl!
爹地
Daddy!
我要你知道尽管我要把你嫁出去了
Now, I want you to know that, even though I'm about to give you away...
但我会永远关心你
...I will always be here to take care of you.
别哭了你哭我也会哭会留下妆痕的
Don't cry because then you'll make me cry, and that's just gonna be a mess.
我管不住自己哦没法呀
I can't help it!
哈啰各位注意注意
Hello, everyone! Attention, attention!
婚礼将在30分钟内开始
Wedding starts in 30 minutes!
-我美丽的媳妇-嗨荻朵妈妈
- My beautiful daughter-in-law! - Hi, Mama Dietl.
-就像童话故事-气象员与气象员妻子
It's like a fairy tale. The Weatherman and the Weatherman's Wife.
-好浪漫
Romantic.
想想明天这时候我人就
(试题 试卷 真题)怪兽大战外星人 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.