听美剧随时随地学英语
[00:]This kitty is Mittens. This one is Fitzhugh. 这只小猫叫手套这只是费修
[00:]And this little guy in the cat condo is Jinkies. 然后这住在猫公寓的小男生是金吉
[00:]That's a lot of cats, Jo Lynn. 好多猫喔,裘琳
[00:]Single, are you? 你是单身吧?
[00:]- I'll get it. - Okay. -我来接-好啊!
[00:]Chandler Bing. 钱德宾
[00:]e you're answering your own phone? Where's your crazy assistant? 为什么你是自己接电话呢? 你的疯狂助理去哪了?
[00:]You're not crazy. You're not crazy. 你没有疯,你没有疯
[00:]Otherwise, why would you have all those cats? 否则你怎么会养那么多只猫呢?
[00:]What's up, Joe? 什么事,乔伊?
[00:]What have we always wanted to do together? 有什么事是我们一直想要一起做的?
[00:]Braid each other's hair and ride horseback on the beach? 帮彼此编辫子然后在海边骑马吗?
[00:]No. No. No. When you get home tomorrow night.. 不不不,你明晚回家时…
[00:]you and I are gonna be at the Wizards-Knicks game, courtside! 你跟我要去看巫师队对尼克队球赛场边座位!
[00:]- Courtside? Oh, my God! - Yeah! -场边座位?喔!我的天啊! -是啊!
[00:]Maybe Michael Jordan will dive for the ball and break my jaw with his knee! 或许麦可乔登会扑过来抢球然后用他的膝盖撞断我的下巴!
[00:]That is so cool. I'll let Monica know. 真是太酷了,我来告诉摩妮卡
[01:]These need your signature. 这些需要你的签名
[01:]Listen, Jo Lynn, that was my friend Joey. He calls everybody crazy. 听着,裘琳,那是我朋友乔伊他总是叫每个人疯狂的
[01:]- Hello? - Hey, hon, it's me. -哈?? -嘿,亲爱的,是我
[01:]Hi. How's the crazy cat lady? 嘿,那个疯狂猫女人还好吗?
[01:]Joey just called. 乔伊刚打电话来…
[01:]He's got courtside Knicks tickets for him and me tomorrow night. 他帮我买到了明晚尼克队比赛的场边座位
[01:]But tomorrow night's the only night I get off from the restaurant. 但是明晚是我唯一不用上班的晚上
[01:]If you go, we won't have a night together for a week. 如果你去看球赛我们会有一星期没有办法在一起
[01:]But honey, it's courtside! The cheerleaders will be right in.. 但是亲爱的,那是场边座位! 啦啦队会就在正前…
[01:]That's not the way to convince you. 这不是说服你的好方式
[01:]I don't wanna be one of those wives that says: 我不想要成为那种老婆老是说:
[01:]"You can't go to the game. You have to spend ti
看美剧随时随地学英语的技巧 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.