224 The One With Barry and Mindy's Wedding 224 巴利和明蒂大喜之日
[Scene: Central Perk, the whole gang is there as Joey enters] 嗨乔伊, 试镜如何?
RACHEL: Hey Joey, how'd the audition go? 难以置信! 我这次碰到的导演,没想到会是
JOEY: Incredible! I met the director this time and you'll never believe who it 他.
was. 谁?
ALL: Who? 好吧. 给你个提示. Warren Beatty. / 哇!
JOEY: All right. I'll give you one hint. Warren Beatty. 是, 现在只有一个问题. 我必须和他接吻
ALL: Wow! 因为他太英俊了
JOEY: Yeah, there's just one thing that might be kind've a problem. See, I, uh, 不, 是试镜的一部分. 我演和他接吻那部
had to kiss this guy. 分.
CHANDLER: 'Cause he was just so darn cute. 嗨. 你是个演员, 你可以拍他马屁和接吻.
JOEY: No, as part of the audition. See, I'm up for this part of this guy, who the 或者只接吻.
main guy kisses. 我当然行, 我很在行.
ROSS: Well, hey. You're an actor, I say you just suck it up and do it. (Rachel 那还有什么问题?
looks at him in disbelief) Or you just do it. 拍完后, Beatty先生过来和我说
JOEY: I did do it, I'm a professional. '演得好, 接吻很烂'.
MONICA: Then what's the problem? 你们相信我象是个接吻很差的人吗?
JOEY: See after the scene, Mr. es up to me and says 'good actor, bad 就象特丽莎妈妈, 不是一个好妈妈.
kisser'. Can you believe that, me not a good kisser, that's like, like Mother 算了,管他怎么想. Warren Beatty难道就
Theresa, not a good mother. 知道怎么接吻.
PHOEBE: Well, come on, who cares what that guy thinks. What does Warren 嗨, 你的经纪人怎么说?
Beatty know about kissing (Chandler and Monica, give her a look that says 'think 接吻这事很麻烦, Beatty先生星期一还有来
about it') Ooh. 一遍.
OPENING CREDITS 我得找出到底哪有问题. Oh, 对了,
[Scene: continued from earlier] 你们那个女孩过来和我试一下.
CHANDLER: Hey, what did your agent say? 什么, 休想!
JOEY: Yep, this kiss thing is defiantly a problem, Mr. Beatty wants to see it 对, 好主意.
again on Monday. Man, I gotta figure out what I'm doing wrong. Oh, okay, one of 来吧, 我需要你们帮忙.
you e over here and kiss me. 好吧. 我来, 以前也吻过多一次也没关系
MONICA: What, forget it! 看, 这才够朋友.
RACHEL: Yeah, right. Uh-huh, 开始吧.
JOEY: Come on, I need your help here. 哦, 有口香糖.
PHOEBE: All right. I'll do it, I kissed him
六人行(Friends)_第二季_剧本(中英文对照)全 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.