: .
中英文对照-狮子王
D
【The Lion King】
生命真不公平啊!
Life's not fair,is it?
你看我呢,永远都当不上王
You see,I... Well,I shall never be king.
而你永远也见不到明天了
And you shall never see the light of another day.
再见
Adieu.
你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物
Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?
你想干什么?
What do you want?
我是来这里宣布
I'm here to announce
大王木法沙要来了
that King Mufasa's on his way.
所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式
So you'd better have a good excuse...
最好找个借口
for missing the ceremony this morning.
你害我的午餐都没了
Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.
等大王跟你算帐之后
Ha! You'll lose more than that...
你不见的东西还会更多
when the king gets through with you.
他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒
He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.
我怕得全身发抖
Ooh. I quiver with fear!
好了,刀疤,不要那样看我
Now,Scar,don't look at me that way.
救命啊!
Help!
刀疤,吐出来
Drop him.
你来得可真是时候,大王陛下
Impeccable timing,Your Majesty.
这不是我大哥吗?
Why,if it isn't my big brother...
屈尊降贵的 来跟我这普通人厮混
descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的 介绍仪式中没有看到你
Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.
那是今天吗?
That was today?
我觉得好害怕呀!
Oh,I feel simply awful!
我八成是给忘了
Must've slipped my mind.
是呀,你忘的不只如此
Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is...
身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位
as the king's brother... you should've been first in line!
我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生
Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born.
这个小毛球是我儿子
That hairball is my son...
他也是你未来的国王
and your future king.
我该学学我的礼节啦
Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.
千万不要背对着我,刀疤
Don't turn your back on me,Scar.
不,木法沙
Oh,no,Mufasa.
或许是你不该背对着我
Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
这是一个挑战吗?
Is that a challenge?
冷静!冷静!
Temper,temper.
我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?
I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
可惜,为什么呢?
Pity. Why not?
要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧
As far as brains go,I
中英文对照-狮子王 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.