精品文档,仅供学习与交流,如有侵权请联系网站删除
【精品文档】第 1 页
Iron Man 《钢铁侠》
-Tony: I feel like you're driving me to court martial. This is crazy. What did I do?
court martial: 军事法庭 court: 法庭 martial: 军事的
感觉像是要带我去军事法庭,太疯狂了。我做了什么?
I feel like you're gonna pull over and snuff me.
pull over: 把车开向路边 snuff: (口语)扼杀,杀死
感觉你们要掐死我一般。
What, you're not allowed to talk? Hey, Forest...
你们不允许说话?嘿大兵...
-Forest: We can talk, sir.
我们可以说话,先生。
-Tony: Oh, I see. So it's personal?
personal: 个人的
明白了,那就是针对我罗?
-Driver: No, you intimidate them.
intimidate: 恐吓
不,您吓到他们了。
-Tony: Dear God, you're a woman! I honestly, I couldn't have called that.
honestly: 坦率地 call: 视作
天啊,你是女的啊!说实话,一开始没看出来。
I mean, I would apologize, but isn't that what we're going for here? I thought of you as a soldier first.
apologize: 道歉 soldier: 士兵
我本该道歉的,但我们不是正要去军营吗?士兵是你们的第一性别。
-Driver: I'm an airman.
airman: 飞行员
我是飞行员。
-Tony: Well you have actually excellent bone structure there. I'm kinda... having a hard time not looking at you now. Is that weird?
actually: 实际上 excellent: 极好的,优秀的 bone: 骨骼 structure: 构造,结构 kinda=kind of,有一点,有几分 weird: 怪异的
你的身条不错,我有点...移不开眼了。很奇怪吧?
C'mon, it's OK, laugh. Hey!
c'mon=come on
精品文档,仅供学习与交流,如有侵权请联系网站删除
【精品文档】第 2 页
没事的,笑吧。嘿!
-Jimmy: Sir, I have a question to ask.
先生,我有个问题。
-Tony: Yes, please.
请讲。
-Jimmy: It is true you went 12-for-12 with last year's Maxim cover models?
Maxim: 【an international men's magazine—[from Wikipedia]】
Maxim杂志去年的12位封面女郎听说都跟您都搞过?
-Tony: That is an excellent question. Yes and no. March and I had a scheduling conflict.
schedule: 时间表 conflict: 冲突,矛盾
这个问题问得好,对错参半吧,三月份我另有安排。
But fortunately the Christmas cover was twins. Anything else? You're kidding me with a hand up, right?
fortunately: 幸运地,幸亏 kid: 开玩笑
幸好十二月封面是对双胞胎。还有问题吗?你开玩笑,还举手?
-Forest: Is it cool if I take a picture with you?
能跟您合个影吗?
-Tony: Yes, it's very cool. I don't wanna see this on your MySpace page. Please, no gang signs.
MySpace: “我的空间”,美国在线社交网站名称 wanna=want to gang: 一对,一组,一群
钢铁侠英文剧本台词 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.