ule without anytrouble.
我们已经很顺当地把活动日程支配好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and you please have a look atit.
这是我们为你和你的挚友拟定的活动日程支配。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details.
feel free ,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time intoit.
我坚信你在制定这个打算上必须花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish youll have a pleasant stayhere.
我们真诚地盼望你们在这里过得开心。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping forus.
我想能否在我们访问完毕时为我们支配一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢送到我们工厂来。
26 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我始终都渴望着参观贵厂。
27 Youll know our products better after thisvisit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the DesigningDepartment.
或许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的连接状况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑限制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor isdecreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the wholeprocess.
全部产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of anenterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the firstconsideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit d
实用英语-展会英语常用语 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.