关于吃饭打包的英语口语
学习英语有时候会觉得非常困难,那么今天就给大家分享一下有 关英语口语的情景对话给大家,所以我们一定要慢慢积累英语才行哦
账单这里出错了
ACould I have my bill, please?
请给我账单关于吃饭打包的英语口语
学习英语有时候会觉得非常困难,那么今天就给大家分享一下有 关英语口语的情景对话给大家,所以我们一定要慢慢积累英语才行哦
账单这里出错了
ACould I have my bill, please?
请给我账单,好吗?
BCertainly, sir.
好的,先生。
AI'm afraid there has been a mistake.
可能这里出错了。
BI'm sorry, sir. What seems to be the trouble?
对不起,先生,请问有什么问题?
AI believe you have charged me twice for the same thing.
Look, the figure of dollar appears here, then again here.
我想你们对同一中东西收了两次费用,
出现一次,然后这里又出现了。
BI'll just go and check it for you, sir.
我马上去给您核实下,先生。
中国人习惯打包带回家吗
AMorgan, can I ask you a question?
摩根,我可以问你一个问题吗?
BSure, what is it?
当然可以,什么事?
AI was just wondering if many Chinese people take their leftover food home from a restaurant.
我想知道中国人在饭馆吃完饭之后,会不会把没吃完的东西打包 带回家.
BIn most cities in China, doogie bags are quite uncommon.
中国大多数城市的人都很少打包的.
AWhat happen to all the leftover food?
那剩饭剩菜怎么处理呢?
BIt usually goes to the dump.
一般就倒掉了.
AThat seems like an awful waste! Why don't people order fewer dishes so that they don't have to throw so much away at the end of the meal?
那可太浪费了 !大家为什么不少点一些菜呢,这样就可以避免吃完 饭后剩下太多了
.
BOrdering a lot of food at restaurants is just a tradition in China. You know, in the past, people could not afford to eat out like they can today.
,过去人们 可不像现在这样什么都
关于吃饭打包的英语口语 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.