: .
我不知道会议什么时候结束。
I' ll put you through to mr. harris' s secretary, and she can make an appointment for you.
我给你转到哈里斯先生的秘书,她可以为你安排约会。
Please hold the line.
请不要挂机。
CLIVE HARRIS: Nice to see you again, peter.
克莱夫.哈里斯:很高兴再见到你,皮特。
It' s been a long time.
好久不见了。
PETER DAY: How are things at bibury systems?
皮特.戴:bibury 系统公司运转的怎样?
CLIVE HARRIS: Very interesting at the moment.
克莱夫.哈里斯:正处在非常有趣的时期。
PETER DAY: I' ve just heard you' re going into partnership with a rather good japanese company.
皮特.戴:我听说你们要和日本的一家不错的公司合伙。
CLIVE HARRIS: That' s not exactly true...peter, are you still doing consultancy work?
克莱夫.哈里斯:也不全是这样……皮特,你还在做顾问业务吗?
PETER DAY: yes. I haven' t retired yet!
皮特.戴:是啊。我还没退休啊!
CLIVE HARRIS: Look, can i give you a lift back?
克莱夫.哈里斯:那 ,我开车送你回去,好吗?We haven' t had a chance to chat for a long time.
我们好久没机会一起谈谈了。
DON BRADLEY: What have you found out about their marketing strategy?
堂.布拉德利:你对他们的营销策略有什么发现吗?
KATE MCKENNA: They have already scheduled a television advertising campaign.
凯特.麦凯纳:他们已经安排了一场电视广告推广。
DON BRADLEY: Who with?
堂.布拉德利:和谁一起?
KATE MCKENNA: .
KATE MCKENNA: . The company that they always use.
凯特.麦凯纳:。
DON BRADLEY: When is it scheduled?
堂.布拉德利:定在什么时候?
KATE MCKENNA: Something next month, but I haven' t found out the exact date yet.
凯特.麦凯纳:下个月的某个时候,但还没查到具体的日期。
DON BRADLEY: Have you heard what they are spending on TV advertising?
堂.布拉德利:有没有听说他们在电视广告上的花费是多少?
KATE MCKENNA: I don' t know.
凯特.麦凯纳:不知道。
GERALDINE: No, I' m sorry, they are still in a meeting.
杰拉尔丁:不,对不起,他们还在开会。
I don' t know how long they' ll be.
不知道还要开多久。
Let me take your number and I will get one of them to call you back.
我记下你的号码,我会让他们中的一个打回给你。
PETER DAY: It' s good of you to give me a lift.
皮特.戴:你真好,开车送我。
CLIVE HARRI
分析竞争对手 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.