热那亚消息
我需要你退出这次/纪念日报道I'm gonna pull you from the / anniversary coverage.
回头告诉我接下来几周让谁去跟罗姆尼团队Let me know who to put on the Romney bus for a couple of weeks.
我在想我们能不能让一切回到从前I was thinking we could go back to the way things were.
我不想回到从前I don't want to go back to the way things were.
-我去吧-去哪- I'll go. - Where?
-新罕布什尔州-跟杰利·丹塔纳打个招呼- New Hampshire. - Say hello to Jerry Dantana.
杰利从特区过来代吉姆的班Jerry's up from DC to cover for Jim.
确定你要提这个吗Are you very sure you want to pitch this?
周前有人注册了域名"占领华尔街" weeks ago, the domain name Occupy Wall Street was registered.
有提出含糊不清不切实际的要求吗And is there a list of incoherent and unrealistic demands?
你表妹发给我一个Youtube链接Your cousin sent me an e-mail with a link to a YouTube video.
-请让我解释一下-很久以来- Please let me explain. - I spent this whole time
我一直觉得自己对不住你因为我并不爱你thinking I was a bad guy for not being in love with you.
我认为杀恐怖分子没有不道德的方式I don't think there's an immoral way to kill terrorists.
但是有不合法的方式我们就在这么做There's an illegal way and we're doing it.
我不在乎I don't care.
因为你不能参与/周年报道吗Because you were taken off the / anniversary coverage?
对我要疯了Yes! I'm flipping out!
-我给你一条线索-什么线索- I'm gonna give you a story now. - What kind of story?
能拉你上位拉总统下马The kind that makes careers and ends presidencies.
照此下去这位总统的失业率This president is on track to lose more jobs
将超过近代史上任何一位总统than any other president in modern history.
我们需要选出合适的政府We simply have to have an administration
它的领导者需懂得企业的运作which has as its leader a person who understands how business works...
懂得优化税收和贸易政策and how the decisions we make from a tax and trade standpoint
来刺激就业affect the creation of jobs.
-卡梅隆-早上好啊先生- Hey, Cameron. - Good morning, sir.
行了伙计 e on, man, you can't keep me off the bus again.
ording to Taliban law,
我认为我有权开大巴从你脸上压过去I think I'm allowed to run over your face with the bus
还可以逼你妹妹喝漂白水while making your sister drink Clorox.
-放过我妹行吗-你说得对- Let's leave sisters out of this. - You're right about that.
-那我能上车了吗-不能- I can go on the bus? - No, sir.
你们在竞选总统啊You guys are ru
新闻编辑室9doc 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.