完成了
That's it.
能让我欣赏下吗?
Can I just,you know,look at it for a minute?
你真是个艺术家 Sid
You're an artist,Sid.
你打算就这么走出门,我就再也看不到这个杰作了?
You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here and I'm never going to see it again.
是的,大部分人刚开始纹身的时候
都会先画些小的东西比如“妈妈”、女朋友名字缩写什么的.
There's a good chance of that, yes. Most guys, you know, for the first one,they start with something small. "Mom",girlfriend's initials,something like that.
,换了别人要做好几年呢
Not get a full set of sleeves,all in a couple of guys a few years to get the ink you got.
我没有好几年的工夫,我巴不得有
I don't have a few to hell I did.
把保险柜打开
The vault. Open it.
不行,分行长不在
We can't. The branch manager's not here.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
现在是午饭时间,他在白色城堡
It's 's at White Castle.
白色城堡?
White Castle?
是个快餐厅,供应那些方形的汉堡
It's a fast food little squ
我知道那是什么
I know what it is.
我不是在玩游戏
I'm not playing games.
打开
Open it.
先生,你袋子里已经有50万美元的现金,你是不是可以再重新考虑一下.
Sir,you have a half a 50 million dollars cash in your 't you think it would be better...?
我们是警察
This is the police.
你已被完全包围
You pletely surrounded.
放下武器
Put down your weapon.
马上放下武器
Put down your weapon now.
我们几乎没见过武装抢劫案件中辩方完全不抗辩
Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest.
Scofield先生,你肯定吗?
Are you sure about this,Mr. Scofield?
我肯定,法官大人
I'm sure,Your Honor.
法官大人我们想请求休庭,我的委托人头脑有点不清楚
Your Honor,we'd like to recess if we client's a bit confused at the moment.
我没有,法官大人
I'm not,Your Honor.
他有,法官大人
He is, Your Honor.
也许你该听从你律师的意见,再好好考虑考虑
Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice,take some additional time to consider your response.
我已经考虑好了法官大人
I've already done that,Your Honor.
我会在办公室里研究究竟该怎么判
I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing.
现在休庭下午点半继续开庭
Court's recessed until 3:.
我们走
Come on,Let's go.
Mike叔叔?
Uncle Mike?
我没让你来
I didn't want you e.
LJ, 回家去
Go home,LJ.
我不想让你看到我这样
I didn't want you to see this.
他一
越狱台词(中英文) 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.