列车检票 Boarding the Train
1. 欢迎您乘坐本次列车。e aboard.
2. 列车员:请您出示一下车票。Crew: Your ticket, please.
旅客:给你。Passenger: Here it is.
3. 列车员:请您上车。Crew: please get on the train.
4. 列车员:您好,您是几号车厢?Crew: Hello, which carriage are you in, please?
旅客:1号车厢34号座位。Passenger: Seat of Carriage 1.
列车员:这边请,靠中间的位置。Crew: This way, please. That seat in the middle.
5. 旅客:这是几号车厢? Passenger: Which carriage is this, please?
列车员:这是5号车厢。Crew: Carriage 5.
6. 旅客:7号车厢怎么走? Passenger: Excuse me, how can I get to Carriage 7?
列车员:7号车厢,您往前走;走过两节车厢。Crew: Please go ahead and pass the next two carriages.
7. 旅客:你们这怎么也没车号呢?Passenger: Excuse me, why are there no carriage numbers?
列车员:先生,车号在这个位置,液晶显示。Crew: Sorry, Sir. The number is displayed here, on the screen.
8. 旅客:你好,我视力不好,您帮我看看。
Passenger: Excuse me, I have bad eye sight. Could you please check it for me?
列车员:哦,请拿好您的车票,您乘坐的是D31次,在站台对面。
Crew: Of course, please hold your ticket. Your train is D31, it’s on the other side of the platform.
9. 旅客:哪里可以吸烟? Passenger: Excuse me, where can I smoke?
列车员:站台上可以吸烟,请您不要走得太远。
Crew: Sorry, you can only smoke on the platform. Please do not go too far away.
10. 旅客:几点开车?Passenger: Excuse me, when does the train leave?
列车员:13:50,请注意开车铃声。Crew: At 13:50. Please pay attention to the warning bell.
11. 旅客:我可以到外面走走吗?Passenger: May I go out for a walk?
列车员:当然可以,但注意不要误了车。Crew: Sure,but please don’t miss the train
12. 旅客:还有多长时间开车?Passenger: Excuse me, how much time’s left before leaving?
列车员:还有3分钟,您抓紧时间上车吧。Crew: Three minutes. Please hurry up.
13. 旅客:列车员,你给看看这是几号座位?
Passenger: Excuse me, could you tell me what’s the number of my seat?
列车员:我帮您看下,您是特等座6号座位,您这边请,这是您的座位。
Crew: Let me check for you. Your seat is . It’s a VIP seat. This way, please. This is your seat.
14. 旅客:等会我,别关门。Passenger: Hold on, please. Please keep the door open.
列车员:您好,这次列车时开往天津的C2021次,您看好车票,别坐错车。
Crew: Hello. This train C2021 leaves for Tianjin. Please check your ticket and don’t take the wrong train.
15. 旅客:我有
高铁英语课件 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.