人物: 皇帝侍从老大臣官员骗子甲骗子乙小孩观众若干
第一场
(台中放一椅子,立一镜,皇帝对着镜子试衣服)
官员:(进门,低头作拜)陛下,有两个裁缝求见!
Your majesty, there are two weavers pleaded to meet you.
皇帝:(忙放下衣服,坐上椅子,略激动)快快宣见!
Let e in.
骗子甲乙:(行礼)参见陛下!
Good morning! Your Imperial Majesty.
皇帝:你们有什么特殊的本事吗?
What can you do?
骗子甲:我们能够织出人间最美丽的布料来。
We can weave cloth of the most beautiful colors and magnificent patterns.
骗子甲:而且,缝出来的衣服还有一种奇怪的特性。
Moreover, the clothes woven from this cloth are magic.
骗子乙:任何不称职的,或者是愚蠢得不可救药的人,都看不见这衣服。
They cannot be seen by anyone who was unfit for the office he held or who was very stupid.
皇帝:(感叹)那可真是理想的衣服!
These, indeed, would be splendid clothes.
(心想)我要有了这样的衣服,就可以看出哪些人愚蠢,哪些人不称职了。我要叫他们马上为我织出这样的布来。
If I had a suit made of this magic cloth, I could find out at once what men in my kingdom are not good enough for the positions they hold, and I should be able to tell
who are wise and who are foolish. This stuff must be woven for me immediately
骗子甲:我们需要最细的生丝和最好的金子。
We need the finest silk and the best gold
皇帝:(急切)没问题。来人呀!多多地给他们金子,让他们马上开工
!
no problem . attendants! give them gold as much as possible, let them begin to work at once.
众人:遵旨!
Yes. Your Majesty.
(众人退场,皇帝装模作样继续试衣)
第二场
(两骗子上场,一边做织布的动作,一边嘀咕)
骗子甲:我们把金子对半分了,生丝先放在我这里……
We put the gold half-and-half, raw silk in my pocket first
骗子乙:不行,不行,生丝也作两份分了。
no, no, raw silk is divided into two parts too
骗子甲:要让人看出来怎么办,
皇帝的新装 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.