吸血鬼日记第三季第一集
感谢人人影视提供字幕,
Previously on "The vampire diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?
你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜她一定乐在其中吧
I've heard about you.
我听说过你的事情
The crazy, impulsive vampire.
疯狂而又冲动的吸血鬼
In love with his brother's girl.
爱上了他弟弟的女人
Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline.
克劳斯是含有狼人血统的吸血鬼
The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting.
诅咒一直封印着他的狼人特性
But if he breaks it,
但如果诅咒被解开
he'll be a true hybrid.
他就是真正的混血儿
So that's what a werewolf bite looks like.
原来狼人的咬伤是这样的
Tyler Lockwood bit me.
泰勒·洛克伍德咬了我
We'll find something.
我们会想出办法的
A cure.
能治好的
A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire.
吸血鬼被狼人咬一口立马死翘翘
So don't be his friend. Do you understand me?
别当他是朋友你听懂没
Promise me no one will find out about us.
你得保证不让其他人发现我们的真面目
Where's Stefan?
斯特凡呢
He gave himself over to Klaus. To save his brother.
为了救他哥哥他把自己交给克劳斯了
Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want.
只要给我解药让我做什么都行
You want your cure, there it is.
你要找的解药就是这个
Your blood is the cure.
你的血就是解药
You should have met me in 1864.
你应该在1864年遇到我
You would have liked me.
那你喜欢的就是我了
I like you now.
我现在就喜欢你
You can embrace what you truly are.
做回真正的自己
Leave town with me and save your brother's life.
和我一起离开还能救你兄弟一命
That's the spirit.
这就对了
{\pos(193,232)}田纳西州
Rudy.
鲁迪
Rudy!
鲁迪
Come on.
快回来
It's too hot to make e looking for you.
让我去找你会热死我的
I am so sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean to scare you.
没吓到你吧
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Yeah, my, uh, my car ran out of gas a couple miles back.
是这样我的车没油了就停在几英里外
I feel like I've been walking forever.
我觉得我走了好久
Yours is the first house I'e to,
你是我遇到的第一家
so I was just hoping I could use your phone.
我只想借用一下你的手机
Don't you have a cell phone?
你没有手机吗
Heh. Yeah. Battery died.
有没电了
Look, I promise I'm not a serial killer.
我保证我不是一个连环杀人犯
I just want to use your phone.
我只是想用一下你的手机
Sure.
当然可以
So...I e in?
那我可以进去吗
No.
不行
I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you.
我进去把手机拿出来给你
吸血鬼日记 第三季 第1集 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.