第一季四集: The Luminous Fish Effect
-Sheldon: you know, I've been thinking about time travel again.
我最近一直在想着时光旅行。
-Leonard:Why, did you hit a roadblock with invisibility
为什么,你又撞上看不见的路障了
-Sheldon: Put it on the back burner.
暂时先不说那个。
Anyway, it occurs to me if I ever did perfect a time machine,
我想到如果我发明了完美的时间机器,
I would just go into the past and give it to myself,
我会回到过去把它送给自己,
thus eliminating the need for me to invent it in the first place.
省得要自己发明它。
-Leonard:Interesting.
有趣。
-Sheldon: Yeah, it really takes the pressure off.
是啊,让我减压不少。
-Leonard:Sounds like a breakthrough.
听起来像是个大突破。
Should I call science magazine and tell them to hold the cover
要我打电话给科学杂志让他们留下头版的位置吗
-Sheldon: It's time travel, Leonard; I will have already done that.
这可是时间旅行,Leonard 过去的我已经做过了。
-Leonard:Then I guess congratulations are in order.
那就等着祝贺你啦。
-Sheldon: No, congratulations will have been in order.
不,过去的你已经祝贺过我了。
You know, I am not going to enjoy this party.
我肯定在派对上不会开心的。
-Leonard:I know, I'm familiar with you.
我知道,我了解你。
-Sheldon: The last department party, professor Finkleday cornered me and talked about spelunking for 45 minutes.
上次系里的派对Finkleday教授抓着我谈了45分钟的窑洞挖掘。
-Leonard:Yes, I was there.
我也在场。
-Sheldon: You know what's interesting about caves, Leonard
你知道窑洞有什么好玩的吗,Leonard
-Leonard:What
什么
-Sheldon: Nothing.
什么也没有。
-Leonard:Well, then we'll avoid Finkleday, we'll
生活大爆炸第一季剧本台词中英文对照1.04 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.