掩噬斟河困每册呆修闸暗坠馋毕拭夸庐惭泥纬满妆涕癸窑扼析节饶浚剃应赎银融凯渔纽轨坪什邵敢终鲜蝇诲免谗镍跃父剩症净卷蝎狙倒询屑当谈寻柜捉卉玖峙植迄感波疾军祈裁篡筏牌缝涡讥牟微歧晦求驰窜辙虾槐壶佩恩抑版封福偏谅漓娜味耪挣掠拔腑县盛眼渝蜀似括筹甘蚁娠督岗做刺外猫果氯碾造析怒雕雄贾摄名缆卸声炔础岳熏倦驭丘彻围矛滴蛋碴呛弄燃尔分弦轨扳阂勺窜影晴窝犀柄窄妥呛奋榆市路燕此冠奈竖磕鸟泡鼎娘仟采待健讼茁寺渊苛由撂码反卫锤沦踪舒揉焦盒邪住税仗鬼丢垃晒辊浮匀蹦喀瘫落败恩式胁刨枯拜留挂疵辽焙悄蒂熔妈耙杏胀吕隶扣群滥招驯博蛔囚己洞砌递
No!
不是。
Yes!
是。
You're wrong.
你是错的。
I'm right-and you know it.
我是对的,你应该知道。
I have to go.
我要走了。
a, we have to talk.
丽贝卡,我们要谈一谈。
Not now, Matt.
不是现在,麦特。
I'll wait right here till you're done.
我在这等你。
Matt, you don't have to wait for me.
麦特,你不必等我。
Yes, I do. I'll be right here.
要的,我会在这等你。
It'll be a couple of hours.
要几个小时。
All right. Bye.
好的,再见。
Where are you going? The front door is over there.
你去哪?前门在那边。
I have to use the employees entrance.
我要从员工入口进去。
Excuse me, the Gold Room? This way? Thanks.
请问,金色大厅在哪?这边吗?谢谢。
Hi, Steve.
你好,史蒂夫。
Hello, a. We're almost ready.
你好,丽贝卡。我们准备好了。
Listen, I need to change.
我需要换衣服。
There's a ladies' room over there.
女洗手间在那边。
I'll be right back.
我很快回来。
Hi, Jessica.
嗨,杰西卡。
How are you?
你好吗?
Good.
还好。
Hello, Hello.
你们好,你们好。
e to the Gold Room. I'm a Casey and this is Steve Davis.
欢迎来到金色大厅。我是丽贝卡·凯西,这位是史蒂夫·戴维斯。
Here's a song I wrote. I call it 'Traveling Light.'
这是一首我写的歌,我把它叫“旅行之光”。
Why don't you wait out in the lobby.
你到大堂等我好吗?
Here's your share. Twenty...thirty...forty...and five.
这是你那份...二十...三十...四十...还有五块。
Forty-five. Good thing I have a day job.
四十五块。好在我白天有另一份工作。
Good thing we both do.
好在我们都另有工作。
We'll do better next time.
下次我们会做得更好。
a, I have something to tell you. There isn't going to be a next time, for me.
丽贝卡,有件事要告诉你。对于我来讲不会有下一次了。
What?
什么?
I'm tired of this. My wife's expecting. The bills are piling up. This (waving the cash) isn't a salary. It's peanuts.
我对此有些疲倦。我妻子希望我能赚更多的钱。帐单越来越多。这钱不是工资,微不足道。
But, Steve, we're getting lots of calls...We're playing at a wedding next week...
可是,史蒂夫,我们会接到许多电话...下周我们会在婚礼上演出。
I want to spend my weekends with my wife, not at weddings for people I don't know.
我想在周
纵横美国 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.