第2集
- Previously on Prison Break.
越狱前情提要
- I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell, Mr. Scofield. 我觉得我有责任让你了解监狱里的真实情Scofield先生
- Why do you want to see Burrows so bad, anyhow? 为什么你那么想见 Burrows
- Because he's my brother.
因为他是我的哥哥
- So you get yourself tossed into Fox River with him? 所以为了和他一起,你就把自己送进福克斯河州立监狱?
- To what... save him? 为了什么…救他?
- ...and whoever it was that set me up,
不管是谁陷害我
- wants me in the ground as quickly was possible. 都想让我尽早下地狱
- Look, the closer it gets,
听着,他们走得越近
- the more I'm worried that the bottom is gonna fall out of this whole thing.
我就越担心整件事会被人揭个底朝天
- That's the son of a bitch that fingered Abruzzi. 就是这个狗娘养的告发Abruzzi
- Someone found Fibanacci.
有人找 到Fibanacci了
- Who was this someone?
你说的“有人”是指谁?
- Why'd you hire him? 你为什么要雇他?
- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,更要亲近你的敌人
- Hey, come at me, John. 嗨,过来,John
- I'm coming after you. 我要跟你
- I doubt it. 我不信
- I'm getting you out of here.
我会带你从这儿出去
- It's impossible. -毫无可能
- Not if you designed the place, it isn't.
-如果是你设计了这地方,那就有可能
- You've seen the blueprints. 你看过设计图
- Better than that. 不只如此
- I've got them on me. 我已经纹 在身上了
- You're anticipating every one of my moves, three moves in advance.
你预见到我走的每一步棋,预先三步
- You're a hell of a strategist, Fish.
你真他妈是个战略家,Fish
- You ever think about Boston?
你还在想波士顿?
- Sure. -
- Think you'll ever see it again?
-想你永远也看不到了?
- I'm a 60-year-old man with 60 years left on my ticket. 我已经六十岁了,还有年刑期
- What do you think? 你在想什么?
- I'm thinking about going. 我在想离开,Ed
- Well, there's goin' and there's goin'. 有这种离开(释放),也有那种“离开”( 越狱)
- Which one you mean? 你说的是哪一种?
- The one you think I mean. 你想的那种
- Three days inside, and he's already thinking about turning rabbit. 在里面待了三天,他已经在考虑怎么变成兔子了
- It'll pass. 这种想法会过去的
- It always does. 总是如此
- There's bigger things to worry about at the moment. 目前更应该担心的是其他事
- I've been in here long en
越狱台词2 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.