The Pursuit Of Happyness 《当幸福来敲门》
-Chris: Time to get up, man.。get up: 起床,该起床了。
-Christopher: All right, dad. 好的,老爸。
-Chris: Come on. 快点。
-Christopher: Should be here soon. I think I should make a list. 马上来了,我想我该列个表。
-Chris: What do mean? For your birthday gifts?
干嘛?想要的生日礼物?
-Christopher: Yeah. 对呀。
-Chris: You know you're only getting a couple of things, right? a couple of: 几个
你知道只能要几个礼物,对吧?
-Christopher: Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better.
知道啊,我只想列出来看看,研究一下,好好选选。
-Chris: Okay, well, that's smart. Yeah, make a list. Can you spell everything you're thinking of?
smart: 聪明的 spell: 拼写
哦,很聪明,那就列吧,想要的礼物你都会写吗?
-Christopher: I think so. 应该吧。
-Chris: All right. That's good. How you doing in here, man?
哦,很好。小伙子,你还好吧?
-Christopher: Okay. Can we go to the park today, after?
还好,我们今天能去公园吗…在上完幼儿园后?
-Chris: No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, we'll see. Give me a kiss. I'll talk to you later.
呃…我还得去Oakland,或许…再说吧,亲亲。晚点再说。
Excuse me. Oh, excuse me...when is somebody gonna clean this off? And the Y? The Y. We talked about this.
借过,对不起…呃…什么时候会找人清洗一下?我提过的,幸福的“幸”写错了。
It's an I in "happiness." There's no Y in "happiness." It's an I.
happiness: 幸福
这里写成了辛苦的“辛”。
I'm Chris Gardner. I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old.
我是Chris Gardner,我第一次见到我父亲时,已经28岁了。
And I made up my mind as a young kid...that when I had children... my children were gonna know who their father was.
我儿时就决定,将来我有了孩子,我的孩子一定得知道他们的父亲是谁。
This is part of my life story. This part is called "Riding the Bus."
这里讲述的是我人生故事的一部分,这部分叫做…“搭公车”。
-Man: What's that? It's a time machine, isn't it? Seems like a time machine.
那是什么?是架时光机,对吧?看起来是时光机。
That seems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you.
像是时光机,是时光机,能带上我吗?
-Chris: This machine...this machine on my lap... lap: 膝盖
这仪器…我膝盖上的这台仪器…
-Man: This guy, he has a time machine. He travels in the past with this machine and...
这伙计,他有架时光机。他…他…他…用时光机穿梭到过去。
-Chris: It is not a time mac
当幸福来敲门整理中英台词 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.