英国首相卡梅伦新年演讲稿.doc英国首相卡梅伦新年演讲稿
It’s a New Year – and for Britain there can only be one New Year’s resolution…
新的一年到来了,对英国人民来说我们只有一个新年目标……
…to stick to the long-term plan that is turning our country around.
那就是坚持长期计划,让英国走出经济低谷。
When we came to office, our economy was on its knees.
曾经在我上台的时候,我国的经济几乎处于瘫痪状态。
Three and a half years later, we are turning a corner.
三年半之后的今天,我们正处在一个转折点。
We see it in the businesses that are opening up, the people who are getting decent jobs, the factories that are making British goods and selling them to the world again.
企业拓展着新的业务,人们逐渐都找到体面的工作,生产英国产品的工厂恢复其世界市场的销售,这些都能够让我们看到经济转折的趋势。
The plan is working.
我们的计划起作用了。
That’s why this year, 2014, we are not just going to stick to the plan – we are going to re-double our efforts to deliver every part of it, to benefit the whole country and secure a better
future for everyone.
这就是为什么,在新的一年我们不仅仅要坚持这项计划,我们要付出双倍的努力来实现计划的每一个部分,为整个国家谋福利,为每一位国民创造一个更美好的未来。
We’ll continue with the vital work on the deficit.
我们将继续重视解决赤字问题。
We’ve reduced it by a third already…
我们已经将赤字问题减少了三分之一……
…and this year we will continue that difficult work, to safeguard our economy for the long-term, to keep mortgage rates low and to help families across Britain.
……今年我们将继续进行这项艰难的工作,以保证长期的经济安全,保持低水平的抵押贷款利率,帮助全英国的家庭。
英国首相卡梅伦新年演讲稿 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.