金融英语口语情景对话常见练习.doc金融英语口语情景对话常见练习
学习金融英语,离不开提高英语口语能力,那么一些常用的金融英语口语都有哪些呢?下面我为大家带来金融英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
金融英语口语情景对话一
D:Hi, Roy. How are your things going?
马:嗨,罗伊,近来一切都好吗?
R:Fine. Everything is going smoothly.
R:好,挺好。一切进展顺利。
D:This is Miss Harriet Smith, finance manager of A & P Corporation.
马:,A$P公司的财务经理。
This is Mr. Roy Stanford.
。
H:How do you do?
史:您好!
R:How do you do? I work in the international trade and banking division.
斯:您好!我在国际贸易与银行业务部任职。
As you know, we're very much involved with many large American corporations dealing withinternational trade.
我们参与许多美国大公司的国际贸易事务。
H:Yeah. That's why I come here this afternoon.
斯:是啊,这正是我今天下午此行的目的。
R:What we're doing is actively and hopefully developing a relationship with large companiesincluding their subsidiaries or branches to ensure that we can provide all services they need.
斯:我们正在积极乐观地与大公司以及它们的子公司或分支机构建立业务联系,以确保我们向他们提供各项服务。
H:Would you please be more specific?
史:请您具体谈谈。
R:Sure. We handle all types of letters of credit, and also advise if they should be irrevocable,
斯:可以,我们操作各类信用证,并且提供相应的咨询-例如建议哪些应做不可撤销信用证,
whether they should be confirmed, whether we would recommend them in certaincircumstances.
哪些信用证应确认,有些时候,我还要推荐适当的信用证。
And of course, we deal with documentary collections and so on.
当然,我们也处理单据托收。
H:So your division is to ensure that its customers receive payment for the goods they expect.
史:因此,你们部负责确保客户及时收到贷款。
R:That's where we can help an exporter like your corporate.
斯:对,是这样。我们可以在托收贷款方面为像你们这样的大公司提供服务。
You see, it can happen any time that an exporter has to wait two or even three years beforethey are able to obtain their money after they ship goods to a buyer abroad.
你想,有时候,出口商向国外发货以后,要等到二年,甚至三年以后才能拿到贷款。这样不愉快的事时有发生。
It could be of any reason. That's why we always hear
金融英语口语情景对话常见练习 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.