下载此文档

英文歌曲中英对照IKnewYouWereTrouble我知道你是个麻烦.docx


文档分类:建筑/环境 | 页数:约4页 举报非法文档有奖
1/4
下载提示
  • 1.该资料是网友上传的,本站提供全文预览,预览什么样,下载就什么样。
  • 2.下载该文档所得收入归上传者、原创者。
  • 3.下载的文档,不会出现我们的网址水印。
1/4 下载此文档
文档列表 文档介绍
I Knew You Were Trouble我知道你是个麻烦
Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago, I was in your sights. You got me all alone.
很久很久以前,在千差万错之前,我出现在你的视线中,只身一人。
You found me. You found me. You found me.
在茫茫人海中,你找到了我,你找到了我,你找到了我。
I guess you didn't care and I guess I liked that.
我料想你会毫不在乎,但我却深爱于此。
And when I fell hard, you took a step back without me, without me, without me.
当我深陷爱河时,你却逃之夭夭,离我而去。抛下我,一去不返。
And he,s long gone, when he's next to me and I realize the blame is on me.
即便他不过是近在咫尺,但他的心早就离我而去。我意识到千错万错都是 我的错。
'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
因为当你踏进我生活的那一刻,我就知道你是个麻烦,而我却在劫难逃。
So shame on me now. Flew me to places I' d never been. So you put me down.
我现在悔恨不已。你带我飞到我从未到过的地方,我一无返顾,而你却狠 心把我抛下。
Oh, I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
当你踏进我生活的那一刻,我就知道你是个麻烦,而我却在劫难逃。
So shame on me now. Flew me to places I'd never been.
我现在悔恨不己。你带我飞到我从未到过的地方,我一无返顾,而你却狠 心把我抛下。
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.
现在,却任我躺在冰冷坚硬的地上。
No apologies. He' 11 never see you cry.
连半句道歉的话都没说。他永远都不懂你的哭泣。
Pretends he doesn,t know that he's the reason why.
假装他自己毫不知情,但他就是让你哭泣不已的原因。
You're drowning. You're drowning. You're drowning.
你痛苦,你郁闷,你绝望到窒息。
Now I heard you moved on, from whispers on the street.
我听别人说你走出了这段恋情,把他给甩了。街头巷尾都在悄悄议论这件 事。
A new notch in your belt is all I' 11 ever be.
我只不过是你新皮带上的一个小划痕而已,没什么大不了。
And now I see. Now I see. Now I see.
此刻,我如梦初醒,我懂了。
He was long

英文歌曲中英对照IKnewYouWereTrouble我知道你是个麻烦 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.

非法内容举报中心
文档信息
  • 页数4
  • 收藏数0 收藏
  • 顶次数0
  • 上传人changjinlai
  • 文件大小66 KB
  • 时间2021-07-11