: .
傲慢与偏见经典台词
LT
只要注意爱上有钱的人
Only take care you fall in love with a man of good fortune.
那我尽力而为,好让你满意
Well, I shall try. To please you.
And you?
你呢?
I am determined that only the deepest love will induce me into matrimony.
我下定决心
除非有了最深刻的爱 否则我不结婚
我怎么想不出藉口推托呢 这个人真讨厌
Why couldn't I think of an excuse? Hateful man! I promised myself I'd never dance with him.
我对自己说再也不跟他跳舞
他选上你当舞伴 对你是一大恭维
He pays you a great compliment in singling you out, Lizzy.
想想你这是做什么
Think what you are doing. You'd be a simpleton indeed
因喜欢威卡先生而怠慢 地位高他十倍的人未免太傻
if you let your fancy for Wickham lead you to slight a man of ten times his consequence.
Mamma's beside herself. He says he won't stay another night.
我不知道该不该 请他到我们家吃晚饭
- I wonder, should I invite him to dine with us? - Aye, do! Do! Take him away and feed him.
拜托你请吧
把他带出去吃饭 他已经气了一早上了
For he's been in high dudgeon all morning!
Charlotte?
夏洛蒂?
Engaged to Mr Collins?
跟科林斯先生订婚?
Impossible!
不可能
But why should you be surprised, my dear Lizzy?
你为什么要惊讶呢? 亲爱的丽西
Do you think it incredible that Mr Collins could procure any woman's good opinion,
你认为科林斯先生 不可能得到女人的垂青吗?
because he didn't succeed with you?
就因为他向你求婚失败?
Charlotte, I didn't mean...
夏洛蒂,我不是这个意思
I Was surprised.
我很惊讶
Charlotte, if Mr Collins has been so fortunate as to secure your affections,
可是夏洛蒂,若科林斯先生 有幸获得你的感情
I'm delighted for you both.
我替你们两人高兴
I see what you are feeling.
我知道你的感受
I'm not romantic, you know.
你知道我不是个浪漫的人
I never was. I ask only a comfortable home.
从来就不是
我只要求一个舒适的家
And, considering Mr Collins' character and situation in life,
以科林斯先生的个性和地位
I'm convinced my chance of happiness with him is as fair as most who enter the marriage state.
相信我跟他结婚 会跟大多夫妻一样幸福
Jane, it was such a humiliating spectacle!
瑾,真是太可耻了
She knows she's marrying one of the stupidest men in England.
她明知
傲慢与偏见经典台词 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.