Season 1, Episode 4: One Giant Leap
Sometimes questions are more powerful than answers.
powerful: 强有力的,强大的
有时候问题本身比答案还要强大
How is this happening?
happen: 发生
这是怎么发生的?
What are they? Why them and not others?
他们都是谁?为什么是他们而不是别人?
Why now? What does it all mean?
为什么是现在?这都意味着什么?
-Sandra Bennet: Hello.
你好
-Matt Parkman: Is this a hospital? Am I hurt?
hurt: 伤害,(使)疼痛
这儿是医院吗?我受伤了吗?
-Sandra Bennet: You're fine.
你很好
-Matt Parkman: I was at a bar ... having a beer.
bar: 酒吧
我记得我在一个酒吧里喝酒
-Sandra Bennet: We had to drug you. I'm sorry about that.
drug: 下药
我们不得不给你下了药很抱歉这么对你
-Matt Parkman: What? What's going on?
什么?怎么回事?
-Sandra Bennet: Please don't get excited, Matt. We're trying to test your resting rate.
excited: 动的 resting: 【生理】不积极分裂的,休眠的 rate: 比率
别太激动了 我们正在检测你身体的代谢指数
-Matt Parkman: Let me out of here.
放开我
-Sandra Bennet: just ... relax…
relax: 放松
只需要放松就好
-Matt Parkman: What are you, FBI? Huh? What, are you CIA?
CIA= Central Intelligence Agency: 美国中央情报局
你是联邦调查局,还是中央情报局的?
-Sandra Bennet: I'm not part of any organization that has initials.
organization: 组织 initial: [复数](姓名或组织名称等的)首字母
我不隶属于任何机关和组织
-Matt Parkman: Listen to me. Whoever you think I am …
whoever: 无论是谁
听我说 你可能觉得我是你要找的人
Believe me, I'm not him. I'm not -- I'm not anyone.
believe: 相信
但是其实不是,我谁也不是
-Sandra Bennet: No, that's not true. You're someone. You're someone very special.
special: 特别的,独特的
不,你是。你是个很特殊的人
-Matt Parkman: Who are you people?
你到底是谁?
-Sandra Bennet: Trying to hear my thoughts, Matt? Not with my friend here. He's special too.
thought: 想法
你试图听到我的思想吗? 这儿还有一个朋友,他也很特殊
-Matt Parkman: I am st -- I am an LAPD -- Uhh! I'm a cop!
LAPD= Los Angeles Police Department: 洛杉矶警察 (部门) cop: 警察
我是洛杉矶警察局的,我是警察
-Sandra Bennet: Everything you see ... by tomorrow, it won't matter.
matter: 有关系
不管你看到了什么 到明天就都无所谓了
-Matt Parkman: who’s Cla
英雄第一季4-6 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.