下载此文档

经典十四行英文诗歌5首双语.docx


文档分类:外语学习 | 页数:约12页 举报非法文档有奖
1/12
下载提示
  • 1.该资料是网友上传的,本站提供全文预览,预览什么样,下载就什么样。
  • 2.下载该文档所得收入归上传者、原创者。
  • 3.下载的文档,不会出现我们的网址水印。
1/12 下载此文档
文档列表 文档介绍








那里,
  Yet what the best is take the worst to be.
  却尽然错把那极恶当作至善。
  If eyes corrupt by over-partial looks
  我的眼睛若受了偏见的歪扭,
  Be anchor'd in the bay where all men ride,
  在那人人行驶的海湾里下锚,
  Why of eyes' falsehood hast thou forged hooks,
  你为何把它们的虚妄作成钩,










  Whereto the judgment of my heart is tied?
  把我的心的推断力钩得牢牢?
  Why should my heart think that a several plot
  莫非是我的心,明知那是公地,
  Which my heart knows the wide world's common place?
  硬把它当作私人游乐的花园?
  Or mine eyes seeing this, say this is not,
  还是我眼睛否认明显的事实,
  To put fair truth upon so foul a face?
  硬拿漂亮的真蒙住丑恶的脸?
  In things right true my heart and eyes have erred,
  我的心和眼既迷失了真方向,
  And to this false plague are they now transferr'd.
  自然不得不陷入虚妄的膏肓。
  莎士比亚英文诗歌3










  When my love swears that she is made of truth
  我爱人赌咒说她浑身是忠实,
  I do believe her, though I know she lies,
  我信任她(虽然明知她在撒谎),
  That she might think me some untutor'd youth,
  让她认为我是个无知的孩子,
  Unlearned in the world's false subtleties.
  不懂得世间种种骗人的勾当。
  Thus vainly thinking that she thinks me young,
  于是我就妄想她当我还年轻,
  Although she knows my days are past the best,
  虽然明知我盛年已一去不复返;
  Simply I credit her false speaking tongue:
  她的油嘴滑舌我天真地信任:
  On both sides thus is simple truth suppress'd.
  这样,纯朴的真话双方都隐瞒。
  But wherefore says she not she is unjust?


第 6

经典十四行英文诗歌5首双语 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.

非法内容举报中心
文档信息
  • 页数12
  • 收藏数0 收藏
  • 顶次数0
  • 上传人mama1
  • 文件大小33 KB
  • 时间2022-01-25
最近更新