1
【英文演说】科比宣布退役
Kobe Bryant, who helped the Lakers win five NBA championships over a 20-year career spent entire1
【英文演说】科比宣布退役
Kobe Bryant, who helped the Lakers win five NBA championships over a 20-year career spent entirely in Los Angeles, announced Sunday on The Players’ Tribune that he will retire after this season, declaring, "This season is all I have left to give."
,在洛杉矶度过了20年的职业生涯。周日,他在球员论坛上宣布在赛季比赛后将退役的消息。他说:“这将是我的最后一个赛季。”
In a piece titled "Dear Basketball," the 37-year-old wrote in the form of a poem that the sport "gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream/And I’ll always love you for it."
在一篇名为“至我亲爱的篮球”的诗中,这位37岁的球员写道,“你让那个六岁的小男孩心怀湖人梦/我会永远爱你。”
From the moment
那一年
I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
我第一次穿上爸爸的筒袜
And shooting imaginary Game-winning shots
幻想着自己在场上赢球
In the Great Western Forum
幻想自己在西部论坛球馆
I knew one thing was real:
我知道
I fell in love with you.
我爱上了篮球
A love so deep I gave you my all —
我爱的如此深切
From my mind & body
2
无论思想,肉体
To my spirit & soul.
还是精神,灵魂
As a six-year-old boy
六岁的我
Deeply in love with you
已深深地爱上了篮球
I never saw the end of the tunnel.
我看不到尽头
I only saw myself
我只看到了自己
Running out of one.
竭尽全力
And so I ran.
努力奔跑
I ran up and down every court
我在球场上不断奔跑
After every loose ball for you.
争夺每一个篮板球
【英文演说】科比宣布退役 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.