送别外宾商务口语会话
送别外宾的商务口语会话
在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸学问之外,还须要具备跨国的交际实力,而给客户送行是习以为常的工作,那么关于送外宾该如何做呢?又该说些什么话?以下是小编给大家整送别外宾商务口语会话
送别外宾的商务口语会话
在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸学问之外,还须要具备跨国的交际实力,而给客户送行是习以为常的工作,那么关于送外宾该如何做呢?又该说些什么话?以下是小编给大家整理的送别外宾的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家
A: The time has come to say goodbye.
A:我们该说再见了。
B: So soon. It seems as if you just got here.
B:时间过的真快。似乎你是刚刚到这儿似的。
A: I feel that way, too. But all good things must come to an end, as they say.
A:我也有同感。不过人们常说,没有不散的宴席。
B: It certainly has been a pleasure seeing you again and renewing old memories.
B:我真的很兴奋能和你再次会面,重叙旧情。
A: I"ve had a delightful time and I really appreciate your spending so much time showing me the sights.
A:我在这儿玩的很开心,特别感谢你花了那么多时间陪我观光巡游。
B: It was fun for me, too. It gave me a chance to get away from my routine and do something a little different.
B:我也觉得很有意思。这让我有机会摆脱一下一成不变的生活,做点别的事情。
A: You"ll be out to see me next year, as you promised?
A:你答应明年去我哪儿看看?
B: Oh, yes. I should be there sometime next spring.
B:是呀,我安排明年春天去你那儿。
A: I"ll be expecting you then.
A:到时候我就盼着你了。
A: It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.
A:感谢你们两位把我送到机场。
B: Oh, it"s our pleasure. You"ll keep in touch with us at the office, won"t you?
B:哪儿的话。您仍会通过这儿的办事处接着跟我们保持联络,是吧?
A: Of course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I"m in Beijing.
A:那当然。我在北京期间,假如有任何我能帮得上忙的话
送别外宾商务口语会话 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.