该【有关医生与病人英语对话看医生的英语对话】是由【鼠标】上传分享,文档一共【6】页,该文档可以免费在线阅读,需要了解更多关于【有关医生与病人英语对话看医生的英语对话】的内容,可以使用淘豆网的站内搜索功能,选择自己适合的文档,以下文字是截取该文章内的部分文字,如需要获得完整电子版,请下载此文档到您的设备,方便您编辑和打印。开设英语对话课的最终目的是培养学生的英语运用能力。教师应将传统教学法和交际教
学法有机结合 ,注重培养学生语言能力 ,讲究语言环境的创设 ,重视交际策略的运用 ,以提
高其交际能力。精心收集了有关医生与病人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
有关医生与病人英语对话篇1
大夫请进。你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
病人肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday
evening.
大夫你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
病人海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。
Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them
exactly.
大夫你呕吐过没有?
Doctor: Have you vomitted?
病人呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom
last night.
大夫我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。
检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and
you can take it to thel aboratory. Wait for a whilea nd pick up ther eport, and then
bring it back to me.
病人好吧。待会儿见,大夫。
Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.
大夫待会儿见。
Doctor: See you later.
病人大夫,这是我的化验报告。
Patient: Here's my report, Doctor.
大夫请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我
给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only
indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to
make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
病人我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。
Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
大夫不客气。
Doctor: You are welcome.
有关医生与病人英语对话篇2
李太太请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太我是李太太。请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What's the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比尔病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it's not me. My son Bill is sick.
约翰逊大夫比尔哪儿不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What's wrong with Bill?
李太太他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
约翰逊大夫他是不是周身都长了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
约翰逊大夫他有没有发烧呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39 度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
约翰逊大夫哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that's too bad.
李太太大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。
Mrs. Lee: What's wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can't stop him.
约翰逊大夫他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
约翰逊大夫今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。
Dr. Johnson: I' m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this
afternoon.
李太太谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won't let him do that. See you then, doctor.
约翰逊大夫再见。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
有关医生与病人英语对话篇3
病人我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?
Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you
suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?
药剂师你没有药方吗?
Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?
病人是的。我没有去看大夫。
Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.
药剂师你会不会对某些药品过敏?
Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?
病人我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。
Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.
药剂师(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。
Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.
病人这药有效果吗?
Patient: Will this really help?
药剂师根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。
治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup
of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.
病人有哪些好的止痛片?
Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?
药剂师我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。
Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.
病人你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?
Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?
药剂师抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。
Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate
or prescription.
病人 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。
Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.
药剂师好的,这是一种常用药。
Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.
病人请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?
Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?
药剂师当然有了。
Chemist: Of course.
病人太好了。
Patient: That's great.
药剂师给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。
Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure
you read them carefully.
病人谢谢你的提醒。
Patient: Thank you for reminding me.
药剂师还需要别的什么吗?
Chemist: Anything else?
病人不了,谢谢。
Patient: No. thank you.
药剂师不客气。
看了“有关医生与病人英语对话”的人还看了
关于医生和病人的英语对话
关于病人与医生的英语对话
有关医生和病人的英语对话
医生与病人的英语对话
医生与患者的英语对话
有关医生与病人英语对话看医生的英语对话 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.