该【2025年职场抱怨英语对话(共7篇) 】是由【mama1】上传分享,文档一共【15】页,该文档可以免费在线阅读,需要了解更多关于【2025年职场抱怨英语对话(共7篇) 】的内容,可以使用淘豆网的站内搜索功能,选择自己适合的文档,以下文字是截取该文章内的部分文字,如需要获得完整电子版,请下载此文档到您的设备,方便您编辑和打印。2025年职场抱怨英语对话(共7篇)
篇1:职场抱怨英语对话
Jack :
Jenny, What's on your mind?
珍妮,在想什么?
Jenny:
Mr. Brown has been yelling at me all day. I'm afraid he's going to fire me.
布朗先生一整天都在对我又吼又叫,我恐怕要被解雇了。
Jack :
Oh, he's just in a bad mood. He's been yelling at everybody all day. Don't give it a second thought.
噢,他只是心情不好。他今天一整天对谁都是又吼又叫的。 别想太多了。
Jenny:
Hope so.
希望如此.
篇2:职场抱怨同学聚会英语对话
tom: darling, why you looks so unhappy?two hours ago you went to attend the class party in high spirits. 亲爱的,为什么你看起来不高兴呢?两个小时之前你欢欢喜喜的出去参加同学聚会了啊。
gina: don’t mention it! 别提了!
tom: tell me, what happened? 告诉我,发生了什么事?
gina: do you remember james? 你还记得james吗?
tom: of course, he is your classmate & first lover. you dropped him after he dated with another rich girl. 当然了,他是你的同学, 也是你的初恋情人,在他和另一个有钱的女孩约会后你甩掉了他。
gina: yes. today he also came, showed off his car and big house all the time. worst of all, he hinted that it was a big mistake i missed him. 是的,今天他也来了,一直炫耀他的车和大房子。 最可恶的是,他还暗示我错过了他是个大错误。
tom: sweet heart, don’t pay any attention to his words. he is such a parasite that always replies on his rich father-in-law. see, this is the car key, take it, i pay it for you with my own bonus. 甜心,不要理会他的话。他是个寄生虫,只会依靠他的岳父。看,这是车钥匙,拿着,我用自己的奖金买了它送给你。
gina: wow, you are so great! 哇,你太棒了!
篇3:职场工作抱怨英语对话
你怎么连续两天都迟到呢?
John:
Sorry, I'm late again.
对不起,我又迟到了。
Boss:
What's wrong with you? You've been like this for two days.
你怎么回事?连续两天都这样。
John:
I just got back from abroad, and I didn't yet catch up the jet lag
刚从国外回来,这些天还没倒过时差来呢。
Boss:
Then you'd better get more sleep.
那你应该多睡觉啊。
John:
Yeah, I did, and I slept right through the alarm.
是啊,我是睡了很多觉,这不睡过头了。
你的零花钱总是不够花
Lily:
There is a sales event at the shopping center this weekend. Let's go and have a look.
周末商场有活动,咱们去看看吧。
Tom:
I don't want to go.
我不想去。
Lily:
What's wrong? Don't you always go check out these things?
怎么了?你平时不是最热衷这个吗?
Tom:
Yes, but I've spent all my extra money this month.
我这个月的零花钱都花光了。
Lily:
Oh no. You're always running out of money.
哎呀,你的零花钱总是不够花。
篇4:职场抱怨薪水太低英语对话
Jimmy:
I don't know how to tell you this, but...I think I've been underpaid all these years. I believe I deserve a higher salary.
我不知道怎么跟你说,但是……,我想我这些年的薪水太低了。我想我应该拿更高的薪水。
Laura:
Oh? How much do you think you are worth?
哦?你认为你应该拿多少?
Jimmy:
About fifty dollars a week more than I'm making now.
比现在每周多五十元左右。
Laura:
What? Fifty dollars? I can only give you twenty-dollar raise. Will that satisfy you?
什么?五十元?我只能给你多加20元。这样你满意吗?
Jimmy:
It comes closer to insulting me. Well, I think I have to consider if I should stay here any longer.
这简直是侮辱我。我想我得考虑是否再留在这儿。
Laura:
Well, It's a decision you'll have to make for yourself.
嗯,这个问题要你自己决定。
对话讲解:
deserve v. 应得; 值得
She deserves a reward for her efforts. 她积极努力, 应得到奖赏.
worth …的;价值…的
How much is this bicycle worth? It's worth £50.
这辆自行车值多少钱?值50英磅。
satisfy v. 使满足,使满意
This work does not satisfy me.
这件工作我不满意。
insult vt. 侮辱;对人无礼
He insulted her by calling her a stupid fool.
他叫她笨蛋来侮辱了她。
篇5:职场同事抱怨老婆对话
tom:
woman is problem!
女人就是麻烦!
may:
why? you cannot say so if you cannot prove it!
为什么?如果你不能提供证据,你不能就这么随便乱说!
tom:
ok, let me show you some evidence. have you ever learned math?
好的,让你给你点证据。你学过数学吗?
may:
sure!
当然!
tom:
you shall date with girls and buy them gifts from time to time so to find a woman you need time and money.
你必须跟女人约会,时不时地送她礼物,所以要找个女人你需要时间和金钱。
may:
yes, you can say so.
是的,你可以这么说。
tom:
and we all know time is money, so woman is money plus money.
我们都知道时间就是金钱,所以女人就是金钱乘以金钱。
may:
sounds interesting.
听起来很有趣。
tom:
money is the roots of all problems, so money is problem.
金钱是一切麻烦的根源,所以金钱就是麻烦。
may:
then?
然后呢?
tom:
then you can easily get woman is problems!
然后你就可以轻易得出,女人就是麻烦!
may:
eh, i don’t know whether woman is problem or not, but i am sure you will get problem! if
呃,我不知道女人是不是麻烦,但是我肯定你会有麻烦的。如果你回头,你就会发现你老婆站在你后面!
篇6:职场常用英语对话
1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.
您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。
3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?
您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7. Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10. May I speak to your front office manager?
能和你们前台经理说话吗?
11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
12. Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
祝贺语:
14. Congratulations!
祝贺您!
15. Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
16. Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
17. Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
18. Have a nice holiday!
假日快乐!
19. Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
20. Thank you (very much).
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
21. Thank you for your advice (information, help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
22. It’s very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
23. You are welcome. Not at all. Don’t mention it.
不用谢。 不用谢。 不用谢。
24. It’s my pleasure. (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)
非常高兴为您服务。
2025年职场抱怨英语对话(共7篇) 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.