【读美剧•练口语】【MJE 口语•美剧•原创•精品】
所属分类:
【读美剧】【难度_高级】【生活大爆炸】【喜剧】【Fiona-MJE 创作】
孤独的 Raj 猛吃手里的 pie, Leonard 和 Howard 相互挖苦,Sheldon 只希望大家能专心游戏。
1 美剧在提高口语上的价值被长期严重低估了.
【读美剧•练口语】【MJE 口语•美剧•原创•精品】
SHELDON: "The entrance to the dungeon is a moss covered door.
"通往地牢的入口是一扇被苔藓覆盖的大门.
"You manage to open it only to find yourself
"当你打开他时就会发现自己
"Face-to-face with a hideous, foul-smelling,
和一个丑恶恶臭
moss-covered ogre."
身上长满苔藓的食人魔狭路相逢."
What do you do?
你该怎么办?
HOWARD:: I say, "Hey, Ma, what's for dinner?"
我会说"嘿妈吃啥饭?"
2 美剧在提高口语上的价值被长期严重低估了.
【读美剧•练口语】【MJE 口语•美剧•原创•精品】
SHELDON: Seventeen.
17.
The ogre is amused by your joke and allows you to pass.
食人魔被你的笑话逗乐了他允许你过去.
By the by, I liked it, too.
顺便说一句我也喜欢那个笑话.
LEONARD How go the wedding plans, Howard?
婚礼准备的怎么样了 Howard?
HOWARD:: Great. We spent five hours last night
好极了我们昨晚花了五个小时
at Macy's registering for gifts.
在梅西百货预订礼物.
Looks like I'm finally going to have
3 美剧在提高口语上的价值被长期严重低估了.
【读美剧•练口语】【MJE 口语•美剧•原创•精品】
看起来我最终要
that darling little earthenware asparagus dish
得到那个可爱的迷你陶瓷做的芦笋小碟了
I've always wanted.
那个我心仪多年的小蝶.
LEONARD See, this is the good thing
你看这就体现出
about having a girlfriend 9,000 miles away.
跟女朋友相隔万里的好处了.
I can spend my nights doing whatever I want.
我可以在晚上为所欲为.
HOWARD:: You mean like playing nerd games with us
生活大爆炸S05E04-1Raj最孤单 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.