成长的烦恼第一季117
117 charity begins at home 生日礼物
[00:]Carol: Mike, Mike, Mike I am trying to talk on the phone.
[00:]卡罗尔:迈克,迈克,迈克我正在打电话呢。
[00:]Mike: Oh, right. I didn't even notice Carol, I'm sorry.
[00:]迈克:哦,是的。我没注意到卡罗尔,真是抱歉。
[00:]Mike: Neat!
[00:]迈克:真是的!
[00:]Carol: MichaeI!
[00:]卡罗尔:迈克尔!
[00:]Jason: Hi, guys.
[00:]詹森:嘿,孩子们。
[00:]Children together: Good afternoon, father.
[00:]孩子们聚过来:下午好,爸爸。
[00:]Jason: Oh, it's allowance day!
[00:]詹森:哦,今天是发零花钱的日子!
[00:]Mike: It is?
[00:]迈克:是吗?
[00:]Carol: Oh?
[00:]卡罗尔:哦?
[00:]Ben: What do you know?
[00:]本:怎么了?
[00:]Jason: You kids really think you can con me.
[00:]詹森:你们这些孩子个个装得挺像的。
[00:]Mike: I'm sorry, father. I Couldn't hear you, I was dusting.
[00:]迈克:抱歉,爸爸。我听不见,我正在擦灰尘,。
[00:]Jason: Ok, ok, Here's your blood money. Just don't think for a minute I bought into your act. And thanks for going to the trouble of trying to deceive me.
[00:]詹森:好吧,好吧,给你们血汗钱。不要以为我是出钱买你们做样子的。谢谢你们想出好主意来蒙骗我。
[01:]Mike: Oh, any time.
[01:]迈克:啊,随时恭候。
[01:]Jason: And it warms my heart to know that this room will been clean and the
[01:]詹森:另外,我会很高兴在你妈妈回来之前你们把房间弄干净点,
[01:]laundry neatly folded by the time your mom gets home.
[01:]把洗好的衣服也叠整洁一点。
[01:]Ben: Hey dad. You gave me too much money..(Stopped by Mike)
[01:]本:嗨,爸爸,你给我的钱太多了。(被迈克制止)
[01:]Carol: Me too, gave me double.
[01:]卡罗尔:我也是,给了双份。
[01:]Mike: Me too. I don't like this.
[01:]迈克:我也是。我不喜欢这样。
[01:]Carol: Something smells rotten
[01:]卡罗尔:一定有问题。
[01:]Mike: It's Ben.
[01:]迈克:是本。
[01:]Ben: No, it's February, remember?
[01:]本:不,现在是二月,记得么?
[01:]Mike: Oh, yeah, dad's annual birthday's scam. The old man thinks he's gonna con us into spending all this on him.
[01:]迈克:哦,对了,爸爸的生日要到了。老头子是想我们把钱都用来给他买生日礼物。
[01:]Carol: Poor guy.
[01:]卡罗尔:可怜的家伙
成长的烦恼第一季117中英台词对照表 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.