金融英语口语_有关金融的英语口语对话2016全新精品资料-全新公文范文-全程指导写作 –独家原创 2 / 22
金融英语口语_有关金融的英语口语对话
学习金融英语,需要我们
This brought an end to the old Bretton Woods System.
致使旧的布雷顿森林体系宣告结束。
S4:Then, was the Smithsonian Agreement signed?
学4:然后签订了史密森协定?
H:You are right. In December 1971.
霍:是这样。在1971年12月签订的。
Under this agreement and others the fixed rate exchange system has been changed to afloating exchange rate system in which the values of various currencies fluctuate to restorebalance-of-payments equilibrium.
2016全新精品资料-全新公文范文-全程指导写作 –独家原创 6 / 22
在这一协定和其他协定的指导下,固定的外汇汇率制度转变为浮动汇率制度,在这个制度中,以各种货币价值的波动来恢复衡。
S4:I see. But I have another question. Are foreign exchange rates free to change according tothe laws of supply and demand now?
学4:我明白了,但我还有一个问题。现在外汇汇率是按照供需规律自由地变化吗?
H:Not quite. In fact, we now have another system, a dirty float system.
霍:也不完全这样。实际上,我们现在建立了另一个制度,受限制的汇率浮动的制度。
2016全新精品资料-全新公文范文-全程指导写作 –独家原创 7 / 22
You know there is a lot of flexibility in exchange rates in accordance with balance of paymentfactors,
你们知道按照国际收支差额因素,汇率有很大程度的灵活性,
central banks still intervene in the market by buying or selling large amounts of foreigncurrencies to prevent wide ranging fluctuations.
中央银行仍然使用买进或卖出大量外币的办法来防止大幅度的外汇浮动,以此来干预外汇市场。
S5:A clean float would be better, wouldn t it?
学5:不受限制的汇率浮动更好些,是吗?
2016全新精品资料-全新公文范文-全程指导写作 –独家原创 8 / 22
H:I think, a clean float means that the parity rate of various currencies would go up or go downto restore balance-of-payments equilibrium.
霍:我想,不受限制的汇率浮动意味着各种货币的比价能以涨价或跌价来恢复衡。
Therefore, a country s international trade position could be affected by an appreciation of itscurrenc
因此,一个国家的外贸地位因为它的货币的增值而受到影
That s why it takes a great deal of internati
金融英语口语 有关金融的英语口语对话 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.