精选优质文档-----倾情为你奉上
精选优质文档-----倾情为你奉上
专心---专注---专业
专心---专注---专业
精选优质文档-----倾情为你奉上
专心---专注---专业
英语情景剧剧本:Three Little ng: But leaves and sticks aren't strong.
龙龙:可是树叶和树枝都不牢固呀。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it's easy. What are you doing, Long-Long?
丁丁和东东:我们知道。但它很容易盖起房子。龙龙你在干什么?
Long-Long : I'm building a house with bricks.
精选优质文档-----倾情为你奉上
精选优质文档-----倾情为你奉上
专心---专注---专业
专心---专注---专业
精选优质文档-----倾情为你奉上
专心---专注---专业
龙龙:我在用砖头盖房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That's very difficult.
丁丁和东东:用砖头盖,那太难了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong.
龙龙:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。
Brother pigs: Oh, we're finished. Let's have a nap.
丁丁和东东:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。
Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong.
龙龙:我的房子盖好了,我的房子很坚固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!
狼:小猪,小猪,快开门!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away.
丁丁和东东:不开,不开。快走开。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren't strong.
狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding - Ding and Dong - Dong run to Long - Long's house.
讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。
Brother pigs: Help! Help!
丁丁和东东:救命!救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs.
狼:站住,你这两只小猪。
Brother pigs: Open the door, Sister pig. The wolf is coming. Let me in.
猪哥哥:龙龙,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。
Long-Long: Come in. Don't worry. My house is strong.
龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are here. Little pigs
英语情景剧剧本(共3页) 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.