1) Such a sight always moves me and sets me thinking.
这种情景总是令我感动,让我深思
2) Stop scolding/blaming her — you’ d have des
strength
to
survive.
It takes courage to live.
力量与勇气是有区别的,生存需要力量,生活需要勇气
8. She was by nature a very affectionate person, always ready to give a helping hand
to others. 她天生就是个非常温柔亲切的人,总是向别人伸出援手
1) It is only by trail and error that we learn and progress / make progress.
只有通过反复实践我们才能学习和进步
You should know that the education of the heart is very important. It will distinguish you from others.
你应该知道心灵的教育是很重要的,它会使你与众不同
3) A person who strives for perfection tends to have a low threshold of pain. Things
around bother them.
一个追求完美的人对痛苦的容忍度往往很低,周围的事物会使他们看不顺眼。
They regard honesty as a matter of principle and they are willing to sacrifice everything for its sake.
他们以为正直是个原则问题,愿意为之牺牲一切。
People judge you by the company you keep. You are inviting trouble if you get into bad company.
人们根据你交往的朋友来判断你。如果以与坏人为伍,你就是自找麻烦。
6) Speaking your mind without regard to other people
’s feelings is not a virtue.
直言不讳、不顾及其他人的感受不是一种美德。
7) Her sensitivity exposes her to more suffering and pain than ordinary
people
can
imagine. We must awaken people to the need to protect our environment 他的敏感令她承受的痛苦比普通人所想象的要多
诚然,没有人是完美的,但我们总是可以做得更好。
莫扎特常被称为有史以来最伟大的音乐家之一。
Mozart is o
新世纪大学英语2课后翻译 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.