Whether you're writing to friends, colleagues or to a potential business partner, your main goal is to get your message reference to our telephone conversation on Friday, I would like to let you know that...
根据周五我们的电话交谈,我想让你知道...
Making a request
提出请求
Asking for information
询问情况
Could you please let me know
你能告诉我…
if you can attend...
你是否参加...
if you are available for a meeting on 12th December?
你是否可以在12月12日开会?
Could you possibly arrange a meeting with the Logistics Manager? 你能安排一次与物流经理的会议吗?
I would also like to know if there are any swimming pools in your areas. 我还想知道你们地区是否有游泳池。
Offering Help
提供帮助
Giving Information
提供信息
We are happy to let you know that your article has been selected for publication.
我们很高兴地通知您,您的文章已被选定出版。
I am glad to information you that we will be holding our annual conference in Brussels on 20 September 2014.
我很高兴地告诉您,我们将于2014年9月20日在布鲁塞尔举行年会。
Should you need any further information/assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
如果您需要进一步的信息/协助,请随时与我们联系。
Complaining
抱怨
I am writing
我写信是...
to express my dissatisfaction with...
为了表达我对...的不满
to complain about
为了抱怨...
I regret to say that I was not completely satisfied with the room you provided us.
我很遗憾地说,我对你给我们的房间不是很满意。
I would like to receive a full refund and compensation for the damages. 我想收到全额退款和赔偿。
Apologizing
道歉
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience ca
电子邮件中的正式非正式区别 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.