难以忘怀电影对白-2:加菲猫场景
【导语】“stitedu123”为你精心整理了“难以忘怀电影对白-2:加菲猫场景”范文,希望对你的学习、工作有参考借鉴作用。
Selected Scene 2
场景2
s is just another bully. And what do we do to bullies?
加菲:闭嘴吧,大嘴巴。听着,他只不过恃强凌弱,我们该怎么办?
Duck: Well, generally, we run from them.
鸭子:通常来说,跑吧。
Garfield: No, we don't leave. We stand and we kick royal but. Trust me, if you beasts can bake a two-cheese lasagna, You can be at Dargis.
加菲:不!我们不走。我们守住阵脚,狠狠地反击。相信我,如果你们可以做双层奶酪宽面,你们当然也可以修理达吉斯!
Hobbs: There you are, man. God! What happened to your clothes?
霍布斯:你在这啊,啊,老天,怎么了?
Dargis: Indeed, it's been that kind of day.
达吉斯:的确,今天真倒霉。
Hobbs: Mr. Dargis, I demand an explanation.
霍布斯:达吉斯先生,请解释一下。
Dargis: I had no choice. The cat just won't die.
达吉斯:我没有选择,那猫真是命大。
Greene: What did you say?
格林:你说什么?
Dargis: You will sign the deeds over to me, cat or no cat.
达吉斯:不管有没有那猫,你都得把这契约转让给我。
Veterinary Assistant: Oh, my!
秘书:啊,我的天。
Westminster: Mr. Hobbs, you were right. Lord Dargis was willing to go to any lengths to get the estate. I can see you're busy. I'm just gonna...
威斯特敏斯特:霍布斯先生,你说对了。达吉斯先生无论如何也要得到那块地产。我知道你很忙,我就是要……
Dargis: Uh! Young lady. Get over there. Traitoress. You
难以忘怀电影对白-2:加菲猫场景 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.