逃离(RUN)、躲藏(HIDE)、反击(FIGHT)
云南昆明“3·01”暴力事件目前已造成29人死亡,143人受伤。愿逝者安息,伤者平安。暴力事件发生时我们应该如何应对?在恐怖袭击事件中逃生成为大家关心的话题。美国FBI教导民众在遭遇恐怖袭击时,遵守三条准则:逃离(RUN)、躲藏(HIDE)、反击(FIGHT)。一起来学习一下这些求生法则吧!
逃离(RUN)、躲藏(HIDE)、反击(FIGHT)
If you are to ever find yourself in the middle of an active shooter event, your survival may depend on whether or not you have a plan.
如果你发现自己置身枪击案现场,你的计划决定你是否可以活下来。
The plan doesn't have to plicated. There are three things you could do that make a difference: Run. Hide. Fight.
计划不用很复杂,你可以做三件事来应对:逃离、躲藏、反击。
逃离(RUN)、躲藏(HIDE)、反击(FIGHT)
RUN. When an active shooter is in your vicinity:
逃离。当枪击案在你周围发生时:
If there is an escape path, attempt to evacuate.
如果有逃生路径,努力逃离现场。
Evacuate whether others agree to or not.
无论别人同意与否,尽管逃走。
vicinity
n. 邻近,附近
evacuate
v. 撤离;剥夺;排空
逃离(RUN)、躲藏(HIDE)、反击(FIGHT)
Leave your belongings behind.
别管你的财物了。
Help others escape if possible.
如果可能,帮助别人逃离现场。
Prevent others from entering the area.
阻止人们进入案发区。
Call 9-1-1 when you are safe.
确保安全之后打电话报警。
逃离(RUN)、躲藏(HIDE)、反击(FIGHT)
HIDE. If an evacuation is not possible, find a place to hide.
躲藏。如果没办法逃离,找个地方藏起来。
Lock and/or blockade the door.
锁上门并用东西挡住。
Silence your cell phone.
将手机调至静音。
Hide behind large objects.
藏在尺寸较大的物体后面。
blockade»
n. 封锁;障碍物v. 封锁,阻塞
逃离(RUN)、躲藏(HIDE)、反击(FIGHT)
Remain very quiet.
保持安静。
Your hiding place should: Be out of the shooter’s view. Provide protection of shots are fired in your direction. Not trap or restrict your options for movement.
你的藏身处应该满足以下几点条件:在枪杀者视线范围之外,阻挡射击而来的子弹,不限制你的行动。
逃离(RUN)、躲藏(HIDE)、反击(FIGHT)
FIGHT. As a last resort, and only if your life is in danger:
反击。这是最后一招,慎用,命悬一线之用。
Attempt to incapacitate the shooter.
反击枪杀者使之不能开枪。
Act with physical aggression.
击打对方身体。
incapacitate»
v.[T] 使无能力,使不能胜任,使不适当
aggression»
n. 侵犯,侵害;侵略;进攻
逃离(RUN)、躲藏(HIDE)、反击(FIGHT)
Improvise weapons.
留意身边可用作武器的东西。
Commit to your actions.
给出你的致命一击!
improvise»
v. 即兴创作;临时提供,临时凑合
防恐 FBI 英语翻译练习 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.