Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
The only thing stronger than your craving for blood
唯一比你的嗜血欲望更强烈的
is your love for this one girl.
竟然是你对这姑娘的爱
How long has it been since you had a drop of human blood?
从你上次喝人血到现在过了多久
Since the night I threatened to drive Elena
那晚我威胁要开车带埃琳娜
off the Wickery bridge.
冲下维克利大桥后就没喝过
Look at the images on the wall behind Elena.
看看埃琳娜身后墙上的图像
A white oak tree
一棵白栎树
300 years after we fled back to the old world.
出现在我们逃回旧世界三百年之后
That tree could kill us.
那棵树能要了我们的命
Brian Walters, the medical examiner.
布赖恩·沃尔特斯那个验尸官
He's not a vampire. - This was a murder.
他又不是吸血鬼-这是一起谋杀
Why don't you just ask Ric
你怎么不问问里克
if his dirty little doctor
他那个浪荡医生
had access to the weapons.
能不能拿到那些武器
You think I killed my ex-boyfriend?
你觉得我杀了我的前男友
Dad.
爸爸
You weren't supposed to see that.
你本不该看那个的
神秘瀑布镇 1912年
Will you get home all right, Mr. Salvatore?
塞尔瓦托先生你独自往家走安全吗
I could send for one of the police vehicles.
我可以派辆警车送你
A little winter chill never hurt anyone, sheriff Forbes.
吹吹冬日的寒风没什么害处福布斯警长
I'm less concerned about the cold front,
我倒是不担心寒冬
more for your safety.
而是担心你的安危
One councilman's murder
一位委员会成员被害
doesn't make an epidemic, Gerald.
不代表还会发生命案杰拉徳
Good night.
晚安
Night.
再见
本字幕由YYeTs人人影视翻译制作■
更多字幕下载请登陆
■翻译:草草某羽 super 默默凌魂 nonopig 兔小跳 charlotte
校对: 草草米苏时间轴:搁浅菜六水■
后期:Ghost 监制:米苏■
The mystery's not gonna get solved
你这么吼我
any faster with you yelling at me, Carol.
也不能让谜案尽快破获卡罗尔
We have 2 council murders
已经有两位委员会成员被害
and an attempted murder on our hands.
还有一起谋杀未遂
If you have a suspect,
如果你逮捕了嫌疑人
it is your duty to keep me in the loop.
你有义务向我汇报
No, it's my duty to make sure
不我的义务是确保
I don't accuse an innocent person of being a serial killer.
我不会指控一个无辜的人为连环杀人犯
Just tell me who it is, Liz.
告诉我是谁莉兹
第三季第十六集日记吸血鬼
I didn't do it.
不是我干的
You're arresting him?
你怎么能逮捕他
For what this nut job Dr. Fell says?
就凭那个疯子菲尔医生几句话吗
No, I'm detaining him.
不这叫拘留
The cell is for his own good. Yo
吸血鬼日记 第三季 第16集 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.