HO s1e21 The Hard Part
[Speaking Japanese]
-Hiro: Now the hard part.
现在要到困难阶段了。
-Ando: Why are you smiling?
你笑什么?
-Hiro: It is exciting. This is our chance to change the future.
exciting: 令人兴奋的 chance: 机会 change: 改变
很兴奋啊。这是我们改变未来的机会。
-Ando: But how? How will we know what to do?
但是怎样改变呢?我们怎样才能知道该做什么?
-Hiro: I have Mr. Issac’ic book. It isn’t finished. It only has the pictures, not the words. Let’s go to ask Mr. Issac.
comic: 连环图画
我有Issac先生的漫画书。这本漫画还未完成,只有图画没有语言。我们去问问Issac先生。
-Ando: We could be talking about anything.
talk about: 谈论
我们可以谈论任何事情呀。
-Hiro: Don't worry, New York! We will save you!
worry: 担心、忧虑 save: 解救
别担心,纽约!我们会拯救你的!
[car door slams]
slam: 猛然关上,砰地关上
-Heidi: Come on, boys. Honey, we're home.
come on: 来吧,过来
来吧,小帅哥们。亲爱的,我们到家了。
-Nathan:How's my girl?
How’s=How is
我的女孩,你怎么样?
-Nathan daughter: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Nathan:Hey, boys, come here.
嗨,小家伙们,来吧。
-Heidi: Anything interesting happen, while we were gone?
interesting: 有趣的 happen: 发生 while: 当…的时候
我们不在的时候,有发生什么有趣的事情吗?
-Nathan:Nope, everything was...unbelievably ordinary. Wait'll you see what I got you guys. What do you think it is?
没有,一切都…难以置信般平静如常。快去瞧瞧我给你们准备了什么。你们想会是什么?
-Angela: Paris is cold, this time of year, so here's a nice, warm coat. Brown wool. It's not flashy, but it's fashionable.
wool: 毛线,洋织品 flashy: 浮华的 fashionable: 流行的,时髦的
每年这时候,巴黎都挺冷的。这是件不错的保暖大衣。棕色的羊毛。谈不上华丽,但还算时髦。
Now let's talk about gloves.
talk about: 讲,谈论,交谈 glove: 手套
现在我们来看看手套。
[knock on door]
knock on: 敲(门、窗等)
-Angela: I'll let you two say good-bye.
我让你们俩单独道别吧。
-Peter:You can't leave.
leave: 离开
你不能走。
-Claire: I have to. At least until the election's over.
have to: 必须,不得不 At least: 至少 election: 选举 over: 结束的
我必须离开。至少得等到选举结束。
-Peter: I found you in Odessa. We save each other .You end up being my niece. This isn't just random, okay, this is destiny.
each other: 彼此 end up: 结束,告终 niece: 侄女,外甥女 random: 任意的,随便的 destiny: 命运
我在敖德萨找到了你我们救了彼此的命。你还成了我的侄女。这不仅仅是偶然,这是命运。
-Clair
heros英雄第一季台词21 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.