第一季 2 集: The Big Bran Hypothesis----(宅女假说)
-Howard: But does it have peanut oil 但有花生油吧
-Leonard: I'm not sure. 我不清楚。
Everyone keep an eye on Howard in case he starts to swell up. 你们每个人都盯着 Howard,以防他突然肿
胀。
-Sheldon: Since it's not bee season, you can have my 既然现在不是看<拼字大赛> ,你可以吃我
epinephrine. 的肾上腺素。
-Howard: Are there any chopsticks? 有筷子吗
-Sheldon: You don't need chopsticks. This is Thai food. 你不需要筷子,这是泰国菜。
-Leonard: Here we go. 又来啦。
-Sheldon: Thailand has had the fork since the latter half of 泰国自 19 世纪后半期起使用餐叉。
the 19th Century.
Interestingly, they don't actually put the fork in their mouth-- 有趣的是,他们不直接叉食物进嘴,
They use it to put the food on a spoon which then goes into their 而是叉食物进汤匙,再送进嘴里。
mouth.
-Leonard: Ask him for a napkin. I dare you. 你敢不敢找他要餐巾纸
I'll get it. 我去开门。
-Howard: Do I look puffy I feel puffy. 我看起来肿吗? 我觉得有点鼓鼓的。
-Penny:Hey, Leonard. 嗨,Leonard.
-Leonard: Oh, hi, Penny. 嗨,Penny。
-Penny:Am I interrupting 打扰到你们
生活大爆炸第一季剧本台词中英文对照12 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.