第 1 页 共 吗,换成早上喝?
Marion: No I think Im just going to stick with the regular cold syrup, and just take that. 不,我想我还是喝平凡的感冒糖浆好了。 Todd: Yeah, that stuff tastes terrible. 但是糖浆味道很差。
Marion: It a plenty of water afterward. It is all right. 没错。喝完感冒糖浆后得喝许多水。没关系。
Todd: I think you will feel better, Marion. 祝你早日康复,玛莉安。
Marion: All ritht, thanks. 感谢。
看病
按出场依次依次为:A:病人,B:医生,C、D:A的陪伴者
B:哦,我知道了,给我体温计看一下。
(C帮医生接过A的体温计,顺便看了一下。)
C:Oh,my 40 degrees.
C:哦,我的天啊,竟然烧到了40度!
D: You actually are hanging on!
D:哦,你竟然还活着!
B:Let me look you over carefully.
B:让我给你做个细致的检查。
A:Is it serious?
A:我病的紧要吗?
B:Not got the are some pills for take them three times a day and drink more water. B:并不怎么紧要,你得了流感,拿些药就好了,一天三次,并且要多喝水。
A:Thank you very much!
A:特别感谢!
D:How soon can she be all right again?
D:她多久能转好啊?
B:If
生病英语口语对话 感冒的英语对话 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.