Forrest Gump 阿甘正传中英双语剧本
你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘 Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力吗? Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百万块巧克力 I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我妈妈常说 My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力 Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种 You never know what you're going to get.
那双鞋子一定很舒适 Those must fortable shoes.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天 I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
脚都不会痛 and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子 I wish I had shoes like that.
其实我的脚很痛 My feet hurt .
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情 Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道 you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他会往哪里走 Where they're going,
他住在哪里 where they've been.
我穿过很多双鞋子 I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔细想的话 I bet if I think about it real hard
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样 I could remember my first pair of shoes.
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方 Mama said they'd take me anywhere .
她说它是双魔鞋 She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福雷斯,张开双眼 All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now .
你走几步看看 Let's take a little walk around.
感觉如何? How do those feel?
他的双腿很强壮,甘太太 His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,
是我见过最强壮的 as strong as I've ever seen.
但是他的背象政客一样弯 But his back's as crooked as a politician.
但我们会让他再直起来,对吧? But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?
福雷斯! Forrest!
我刚出世时 Now, when I was a baby,
妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名 Mama named me after the great Civil War hero
内森贝弗福雷斯将军 General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
内森贝弗福雷斯将军 General Nathan Bedford Forrest.
她说我们有点亲戚关系 She said we was related to him in some way.
他做过的事情是: What he did was,
建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党 he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.
他们全披着长袍和床单 They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets
看来像一群鬼 and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.
他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑 They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.
不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来:福雷斯甘 And, anyway, that'show I got my name-- Forrest Gump.
妈妈说这名字是提醒我 Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me
我们会经常做一些 that sometimes we all
阿甘正传_中英剧本 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.