看电影学英语 The Vampire Diaries 第一季07集《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on the Vampire Diaries...
一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着
For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
我知道这很冒险但我必须要认识她
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
你到底是什么东西
What are you?
我是吸血鬼
I'm a vampire.
你说过你不通过杀人来维持生存
You said you don't kill to survive.
动物血能让我维持生存
Animal blood keeps me alive
但没有达蒙那么强大
But not as strong as Damon.
-你好弟弟-达蒙
- Hello, brother. - Damon.
-斯特凡最终还是坦白了-离我远点
- Stefan finally fessed up. - Stay away from me.
这条项链里面装有一种叫马鞭草的草药
That necklace contains an herb called vervain.
它能保护你不受控制
It protects you from pelled.
我会保守秘密但是
I will keep your secret, but...
我不能跟你在一起了斯特凡
I can't be with you, Stefan.
-那是什么-一块非常重要的水晶
- What is that? - A very important crystal.
你是巫师还是灵媒
Are you psychic or clairvoyant?
确切地说我祖母认为我是一个女巫
Technically gram says I'm a witch.
过去有段时间这个镇的人
There was a time when this town was
对于吸血鬼知道得太多
Very much aware of vampires
五具被吸干了血的尸体
Five bodies all drained off blood.
他们回来了
They'e back.
你就是不想死对吗
You just don't wanna die, do you?
-她在转化-转化成什么
- She's transitioning. - Into what?
吸血鬼
A vampire.
我真不明白她怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with her.
-她会没事的-不
- She'll be fine. - No
-一切都会好起来的-薇姬
- We'll all be fine. - Vicky
我会确保她不会伤害任何人
I will make sure that she does not hurt anybody,
埃琳娜我保证
Elena. I promise you.
-好的晚些时候见-再见兄弟
- All right, later, man. - See you, bro.
嗨泰
Hi, Ty
薇姬
Vicky?
大家都在找你
Everyone is looking for you.
我知道
I know.
-发生什么事了薇-我好冷
- What's wrong, Vick? - I'm so cold.
你又嗑药了大家都认为你嗑药过量死了
You are on drugs. Everyone thinks you are off on a bender.
我真希望如此
I wish
在森林里发生了什么
What happened in the woods? Vicki?
为什么那些人都死了
Those kids that were killed.
你看到什么了吗
What did you see?
我好怕
I'm so scared.
过来
Come here.
没关系我送你回家
It's ok. I will take you home.
-我无法控制-控制什么
- I can't control it. - Control what?
我好饥饿泰
I am so...hungry, Ty.
而且这饥饿感怎么也挥之不去
And it won't go away
你到底吃了什么了
What did you on?
你到底嗑了什么药了
What drugs did you
吸血鬼日记第一季第七集台词(英汉对照) 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.