PrisonBreakS1越狱台词第4集.docPrison-Break-S1越狱台词第4集
第4集
- Previously on Prison Break.
前情提要
- I didn't kill that man, Michael. 我没有杀那个人Michael
- The evidence says you did. 证据表明是你干的
- No, I was set up. 不是我是被陷害的
- Put down your weapon. 放下武器
- I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell. 我觉得我有 责任让你了解监狱里的真实情况
- I'm looking for someone, guy named Lincoln Burrows. 我在找一个叫Lincoln Burrows的人
- Man killed the vice-president's brother. 这个人杀了副总统的弟弟
- Why do you wanna see Burrows so bad anyhow? 你干嘛费尽心机想找Burrows?
- Because he's my brother. 因为他是我的哥哥
- I'm getting you out of here. 我会把你从这里弄出去的
- Impossible. 毫无可能
- Not if you designed the place it isn't. 如果是你设计了这地方那就有可能
- You've seen the blueprints. 你看过设计图
- Better that that. 不只如此
- I've got them on me. 我已 经纹在身上了
- You find out who's trying to bury him. 你要查明是谁试图置他于死地
- Nobody's trying to bury him. 没人要置他于死地
- The evidence was cooked. 证据是捏造的
- There's a lawyer poking around. 有个律师在到处打探消息
- Anyone that's a threat is expendable. 任何对我们的行动 构成威胁的人都得毫不犹豫的舍弃
- Scofield! Scofield!
- Found you a new cellie. Haywire, get in here. 给你找了个新室友,Haywire快进来
- Someone found Fibonacci. 有人找到Fibonacci了
- Who was this someone? 你说的“有人 ”是指谁?
- Now where is Fibonacci? Fibonacci现在在哪里?
- I give you that information, I'm a dead man. 我告诉你我就死定了
- Three. 三
- On your feet! 起立!
- What time is it? 现在几点了?
- Get up! 快起来
- What's going on? 怎么了?
- Bellick! - Bellick! - Bellick! No! Bellick! Bellick!不!不!
- Bellick! Where are you taking me?! Bellick!你们要把我带到哪里去?
- Bellick! Bellick! No! - No! Bellick, don't! Bellick!Bellick!不!不!Bellick不要!
- Bellick, no! I got a month left! Bellick不!我还剩一个月!
- Please! No! Bellick! - Bellick, no! - Bellick, please! 求你了!不!Bellick!Bellick不!求你了!
- No! No! I got a month left! 不!不!我还剩一个月!求你了! 不!Bellick!
- Please! - No! Bellick! BellickBellickBellickBellick
- Make your peace, Lincoln. 让自己放松Lincoln
- Let's get on with it. 我们继续
- Open 40! 打开号门!
- Close 40. 把号门关上
- H
PrisonBreakS1越狱台词第4集 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.