Avatar 阿凡达双语剧本
When I was lying there in the VA hospital 从我躺在退役军人医院
with a big hole blown through the middle of my life... 度过我的中年时光那一刻...
I started having these dreams of flying. 我就开始做飞翔的梦
I was free. 我感到自由
Sooner or later though... 然而...
you always have to wake up. 梦早晚要醒的
In cryo you don't dream at all. 被冻着的时候你根本无法做梦
It doesn't feel like 6 years. 感觉不像过了6年
More like a fifth of tequila and ass-kicking. 更像是喝了一小杯龙舌兰后被人踢醒了
Tommy was the scientist, not me. Tommy是科学家可我不是
He was the one who wanted to get shot light-years out in space to find the answers. 他才是那个想去外层空间找寻生命答案的人
Are we there yet? 到了吗?
Yeah, we're there sunshine. 没错我们到了
We're there. 到了
It's about your brother. 关于你哥哥
So, a week before Tommy was gonna ship out... 在Tommy准备出发前一周...
A guy with a gun ends his journey ... 有人开枪结束了他的旅程...
for the paper in his wallet. 就为了抢他的钱
Being in cryo for 5 years, 9 months and 22 days. 你已经被冷冻了5年9个月22天
You will be hungry, you will be weak. 现在你会感到饥饿虚弱
If you feel nauseous please use the ... 如果你感觉想吐请使用...
Yeah, Tommy was the scientist. 是啊 Tommy是科学家
Me, I'm just another dumb grunt going some place he's gonna regret. 而我不过是个笨蛋来到这个他曾后悔来到的地方
Up ahead was Pandora. 前方就是潘多拉星球
You grew up hearing about it, but I never figured I'd be going there. 小时候就听说过它只是从来没有想过我会来这儿
Your brother represented a significant investment. 你哥哥参与了一个很重大的投资计划
We'd like to talk to you about taking over his contract. 我们想和你谈谈关于接手合同的事
And since your genome is identical to his, 由于你的基因和他的相似度极高
you could step into his shoes. 所以你可以代替他履行合同
So to speak. 谈谈吧
It'd be a fresh start, on a new world. 你将在一个新天地开始新生活
And the pay is good. 酬劳挺高
Very good. 非常高
Exo-Packs on! Let's go, Exo-Packs on! 戴上氧气罩! 准备降落戴上氧气罩!
Remember people, you lose that mask you're unconscious in 20 seconds. 记住了如果没有氧气罩 20秒你会休克
You're dead in 4 minutes. Let nobody be dead today. 4分钟你会死亡希望今天没人会死
It looks very bad on my report. 那样我的报告就不好写了
This is TAD-1-6 on approach. TAD-1-6号准备着陆
Crossing outer marker. Monument in sight. 正
avatar 阿凡达 双语剧本 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.