’t take it seriously.
(不要当真。)
2. It doesn’t make any difference.
(那没有关系。无所谓。)
3. That’s the best news I’ve heard for a long time.
(这是我很久以来听到的最好的消息。)
4. Great minds think alike.
(英雄所见略同。不谋而合。)
5. The way you look at it seems to be so different from the way I look at it.
(你的看法和我的似乎很不一样。)
A: Mary, this is Stone’s brother Jim.
B: I’m very glad to meet you.
C: It’s pleasure to meet you. / The pleasure is mine.
B: How do you like China so far?
What’s your impression of China? / What do you think of China?
C: It’s really different from what I expected.
B: Don’t worry. You’ll get used to it in no time. (别担心,你会很快适应/习惯的。)
4. You were late again this morning. I think you had better [start being] on time. Otherwise, you’re out of here. You’re fired.
(今天早晨你又迟到了。我想你最好开始守时,否则,你就离开这里。)
【额外成就感】
He started speaking. = He started to speak.
You’d better not wake me up when e in.
经典语法段落一:
I’m really sorry, but I forgot to bring my wallet. I remember seeing it on my desk this morning, but I didn’t remember to bring it with me.
(我非常抱歉,但我忘记带钱包了。我记得今天早上在我的桌子上看到它的,但我不记得带了。)
经典语法段落二:
We stopped to eat our lunch in the park. We stopped eating our lunch when it started to rain. We waited in the restroom until it stopped raining.
初级语法示范:一般过去时
1. We ate Chinese food for lunch yesterday.
(我们昨天中午吃了中国菜。)
2. Last weekend I watched a really good movie.
(上
随时随地看的英语句子 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.