生活大爆炸第一季(THE-BIG-BANG-THEROY-S01E15)字幕中英文对照打印版
THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E15
- 3 -
-Leonard: On the other hand, some physicists are concerned that if this supercollider actually works, it'll create a black hole and swallow up the Earth, ending life as we know it.
另一方面一些物理学家认为如果这种超加速器起作用了,会产生一个黑洞,然后如我们所知的,吞噬地球,结束一切生命。
-Rajesh: What a bunch of crybabies.
真是一群惜命鬼。
No guts, no glory, man.
不入虎穴,焉得虎子嘛。
-Leonard: Hey, check it out. The School of Pharmacology is looking for volunteers.
嘿,你看。药理学院在招募志愿者。
-Rajesh: We are testing a new medication for social anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia and obsessive compulsive disorder."
我们在试验一种治疗,社交焦虑症,恐慌失措,恐旷症与强迫症的新药
Why would they be looking for test subjects here?
他们为何会在这找试验对象?
-Leonard: I don't know, Raj.
我不知道,Raj。
Maybe the comic book store doesn't have a bulletin board.
也许漫画店没有公告栏。
THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E15
- 3 -
What's going on?
怎么了?
-Howard: Shh, shh, hot girl in Sheldon's office.
嘘,嘘,Sheldon的办公室里有个辣妹。
-Leonard: Sheldon's office?
Sheldon的办公室?
Is she lost?
她迷路了么?
-Howard: I don't think so.
我觉得不是。
I followed her here from the parking lot.
我从停车场一直跟踪她过来的。
-Leonard: Maybe she's his lawyer.
也许她是他的律师。
-Howard: Well, she's free to examine my briefs.
她可以免费检查我的内裤。
-Leonard: Howard
Howard。
-Howard: I know, I'm disgusting. I should be punished... by her.
我知道,我很恶心,我真该被惩罚...被她。
Oh, look, I did it again.
噢,瞧啊,我又来了。
-Missy: That should do it.
这样应该行了。
-Sheldon: Thank you for coming by.
谢谢你特意跑一趟。
-Sheldon: Hello.
你们好。
THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E15
- 4 -
-Leonard: Oh, hey, buddy...
嘿,兄弟...
-Sheldon: Buddy...?
兄弟...?
-Howard: Sorry I'm late. I'm working on a project that may take me up on the next space shuttle.
对不起,我来晚了,我刚正在搞一个项目,也许它能让我搭乘下一艘宇宙飞船。
-Sheldon: How can you be late? I wasn't expecting you at all.
你怎么可能会来晚? 我根本没在等你啊。
-Howard: Nobody ever expects me. Sometimes you just look and...
从来没人期待过我,有时候你就是看着然后...
Bam! Howard Wolowitz.
嘭! Howard Wolowitz。
-Leonard: Sheldon
生活大爆炸第一季(THE-BIG-BANG-THEROY-S01E15)字幕中英文对照打印版 来自淘豆网m.daumloan.com转载请标明出处.